Date NighTTT! (Thierteen!)

BEFORE YOU READ

I WAS DRUNK OUT OF MY MIND. THIS IS HELL TO REREAD. SOBER ME APOLOGIZES PROFUSELY. PEOPLE ARE OOC BUT OH FUCKING WELL APPARENTLY.

ENJOY

@Poppadith @Goddess_Of_Tea @Rayne_Or_Shine (are you a Doctor Who fan or do you just want to see my drunk mind?) 

"Weeeeeeeee" you smilei as the TARDSI shakes and shakes and shaaaakes. youre allllllll dressed up and pretty for the doctor :) date night wooooooo!!

The TARIDS finalllly stopes shaking and you smile at thw blonde cutie actoss the constole fom you. the two of you hadn't hag a date yet gnad so you wtee preeeeetttyyyyyyyy excittteedddddddddd!!!! WOOOO!

"you ready?" the pretty lasdy asks, a large ass fucking beautiful ass fucking adorable ass fucking smile on her face. you nod and take her hand and whispere run! not really ahhaaa thats not your line! 

you gasp dramatsicly (dramastically? dramaticely? (I THINK that i meant dramatically here ahaha)) as you look outside that TARDIS and seeeeee your favoriteeeee restaurantttttt everrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck im hunfry.

you and the dotor go inside and you get your most favoritest food ever! baby is sitting across from you eating abd holding youer hand, making butterfliesd flyyyyyy in your stumach. 

"nooooooooooo doctorrrrrrrrrrr!" you shout suddenly. the doctor looks panicked adn jumps up to your dside

"baby whats wrong?" she askes looking you over

"im dyingggggg i got shot helppppppppp" you cry! the doctor tsarts crying too and is yelliing at god cause yes

"wait nvm im just a drarma queeeen (CAN ANYBODFY FINS MEEEEEE OSMEBODY TO LOVEEEEE) i just bit my tongue hehe" 

She slaps you an d you cry again

date night was ruined

big old potato thingies come into the restaturant your were at and shot you adn you died but then you didnt die cause yes

the end

DOOOWEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEOOOODSOOF