Ten 🍋

Don't kill me for this one please. The request was for him to be more on the kinky side 😂

If soft BDSM themes bother any of y'all but y'all still want a Ten smut then just let me know and I'll write a softer smut for him too ❤

Enjoy?

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

The Doctor and you had been dating for a few months now. You knew everything about Gallifrey and his family, and he knew everything about you. It seemed as though the two of you knew everything about each other.

But the Doctor still had one very large secret. One that he would tell you when the time was right. You respected that so you chose not to pry, although you were dying to know.

One day, the Doctor got a distress call on a planet with an atmosphere highly toxic to humans. Of course he still had to see what was going on, so you decided to wander around the TARDIS as he was gone.

You stumble across quite a few rooms - such as another library, an observatory, some swimming pools, and a room solely based off of his old companions - when you find one that seems forbidden. Like you shouldn't have found it.

You place your hand on the cold metal of the doorknob and twist it, smiling as you found it to be unlocked. You push the door open and your jaw drops a little as you look inside the room. You step in and look around, blushing a little.

Holy shit he has a playroom! And it's better than 50 Shades.

You walk around the room and examine everything, touching certain things that you weren't sure what they are. You hear the door shut and the lock click, making you gasp.

You see the Doctor standing by the door, smirking at you. "See anything you like?" He asks, keeping his hands in his pockets as he leans against the wall.

"D-Doctor, I didn't mean to come in here. I-I just was looking around and stumbled across this room and my curiosity- I'm sorry." You blush and look down, your hands clasped together in front of you.

The Doctor walks over to you and tilts your head up to look at him. "Don't be sorry. I want to know what you think."

You look around the room again and blush more. "I-I'm not sure. I kind of want to... um... You know." Your cheeks were flaming now and you look down again. "S-Sorry."

He chuckles and tilts your head up again with two fingers on your chin. "Strip down, slowly." He commands, a dark look in his eye.

You're wearing your nightie since you knew you wouldn't be able to go out on the adventure with your boyfriend and underneath you only had some red panties. You didn't have much to take off at all.

You reach for the sleeves of your nightie and pull it off, making the Doctor smirk at the lack of a bra. You then take your panties off and you suddenly felt self-conscious.

The Doctor walks around you slowly, his eyes trailing your frame and memorizing it. He stops in front of you and smirks at you. "You're stunning in every way, (y/n). Tell me, what in this room do you recognize?"

You look at each object on the shelves around you. "Whips, handcuffs, vibrators, paddles... um... I-I think that's it."

"I suppose I'll have to introduce you to more then, won't I?" He asks, walking around the room.

You just stay silent as he grabs different things. You notice he grabs a pair of leather cuffs, some rope, and a bullet vibrator.

"Right now, we'll only use what you know so you can see what sex with me is like." He states, placing the three objects onto a table near a large bed. You nod and he motions you over to him. "Lay down, legs spread and hands together above your head."