•Chapter 24:"Face Your Fears Pt. I: BOW to the losERS"•

Start from the beginning

"Richie, i'm not playing with this nonsense. I don't like him. Period." I said a bit louder this time.

Liar.

"Whatever. But-" he said as he stopped me from our way by holding my hand -which we probably shouldn't- and see the group stopped also, probably remembering which way is which.

"I- I just want to say it to you now before it's too late or whatever, that I like you. But not in the way like I did before." He said in a more serious tone. Which considering this is Richie, he isn't fooling around.

I stood there surprised on what he said but then snap back in and let him continue.

"-and I just want to say that I- I care about you as kind of like a .....um- a sister. If you know what I mean." I just nodded.

"I understand, but why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Because.... I just want to let that out before you confess your undying love to Bi-" I cut him off by covering my free hand on his mouth before somebody can hear his stupidity. Holding the flashlight towards the group so they can still be visible to our sight.

Nevermind. He's back.

I took off my hand to his mouth as he whispered...

"Bill. Hahahahahah!!"

I was so done with the crap and said...

"Shut up okay! Fine! I do like him there are you happy?!" His eyes lit up and gave me a playful smirk.

"Yes. Yes I do. It isn't that hard is it?" He said rolling my eyes to him. I swear to god if we find Bev and kill that freaking clown remind me to smack him with a baseball bat or something..... I hope I don't jinxed it because I kind of want it to happen.

"And! As your unofficial brother, I therefore say that 'Y/N L/N has my permission and consent to go out with my best friend Bi-'" I cut him off one last time with a slap on his shoulder. Yup, I need it to happen.

"Aww!! Y/N!" He yelled as the whole echoes and everyone turned their heads to us and said a series of quieting us down.

'Shut the hell up you two.'

'Shhhhhhh!'

'Can you two just zip both of your mouths."

'SHHHHHH!'

"HE STARTED IT!"

"SHE STARTED IT!" We both said together and pointed at one another.

"Right real mature guys." Eddie said as we both just rolled eyes at him and everyone went into their ways, then I look at Richie as he seem to be staring at something....

Or a certain someone.

I look to see what or who it is and it was the small injured boy that he was staring at. A thought came into my head, a little revenge shall we say.

I tap his shoulder with my finger as he realizes what he's doing and looked into another direction like it was nothing as I gave him a 'come closer gesture' as I leaned at Richie's ear, cupping my hand as he seem to get the message bent down a little bit and said....

"Boys am I right?-" I said copying his antics.

"You like him, don't you?" I said continuing his sentences last time as he cuts me off and said...

"Keep your mouth shut and have originality for once." He said to me. A bit flustered on what I said.

I just grinned at his response and merrily walk along the group.