A brothers love

Hi guys I have been needing to watch the next episode but couldn't really be botherd so to make up for it here is the next best thing! A long chapter filled with cuteness.

Oh and here is her outfits for this chapter http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=8631913&.svc=copypaste&id=142180322
**************************************************************************************************************

Waking up I looked around the room and wondered what time it was, I saw that I was in a big double bed with a royal purple throw cover, which made me feel so soft and warm.. The room had big glass windows that made up the wall opposite the bed. On the left wall was two doors which in investigation lead to a bathroom and walk in closet, the closet already full of clothes.

In the bathroom I inspected myself my short green hair was as bright as ever my fringe was everywhere and my 5'7 frame was hunched over in exhaustion. My tattoos stood out on my pale skin and my blue eyes sparkled with happiness as I looked forward to my hot shower.

Stepping into the scolding heat I let the sleepiness of the day wash away, lathering my body in lavender scented body wash and strawberry shampoo . All cleaned off and warm I covered my body in a big fluffy towel and went back into my room pulling my hair into a messy bun letting the toxic green strands fall around my face dripping onto my shoulders.

"Hey girl Gemma says you got to...." Turning around I saw Chibs standing their staring at me in silence his eyes on my wet towel covered body.

Suddenly the stomping of feet came rushing down the halls as Tig, Juice and halfsack pulled behind Chibs with big smiles on their faces. My face turned bright red as the boys started hooting and cheering for me, chucking the pillows from my bed I started laughing and screaming for them to get out.

They retreated laughing and hooting all the way, covering my face with my hands in embarrassment I softly laugh not knowing how else to react.

Towelling dry I put on a tight pare of black jeans and a black cropped top that showed of my belly and the blossom tree that leaked out from under my jeans. A pair of black ankle boots adored my feet, getting my SONS waist coat that I stole from Halfsack during Bobby's performance last night I felt protected with the reaper brand adoring the back. Adding a beautiful butterfly necklace, a knife ring and a pairs of metal fingerless gloves I nodded my head in approval.

My hair I decided to put into an eleventh bun with a band around it of red leaves, letting little whispes of hair frame my face, make up was left light with only a light gloss to my lips and smokey liner around my eyes.

Leaving the room I started it all out before I left following the sound of laughter into the kitchen where I saw Jax holding back daddy as Tig hid behind the laughing guys.

"YOU TOOK A PHOTO OF MY LITTLE GIRL IN A TOWLE" daddy's voice shouted at him.

Tig was looking a bit scared as even Jax was looking murderes at him. Coughing to get the attention I sent a glare to Tig smacking him on the back of the head "I want that picture deleted or I will cover your whole place in dolls" he seems to go very pale as he brought out his phone and quickly with shaken hands delete the photo "good boy" I smiled kissing his head.

Sitting down at the table I pulled the plate of waffles from juice "hey you can't take them" he told me trying to pull the plate away from me as I held on tight to them pouting.

Pointing my fork at him I began to speak " 1. I am adorable you can't say no to this face" I pointed at my face with my fork pulling my most puppy dog face " soooooo gimme" I spoke taking them back and covering them in syrup.