Cop

Daughter of chaos

My name is Mayhem nothin more or less, I fist chef my last band after leaving school and used fake ones for idea ever since.

I was on my way to a town called "Charming" that if you knew the people their they would be anything but. I was travelling their to see my brother who, since my teenage years I dropped all contact with.

His name was "juice" and he was my big "step" brother, you see our mother left his father when he was realist out of jail. She got a divorce and moved from Miami to Scotland and hooked up with a new man, my father. I didn't know about juice until I was sixteen and he was being shipped of into the marines.

It was a shock but I couldn't be happier two years later before I went to collage I took a year off and explored the world coming back I spent another three years in university. For three years after that I was working hard and happy always keeping a close eye on my brother without his knowing.

Now as a twenty two year old I was ready to give my brother the fright of his life. Not minutes into the town and I could see a cop car with the lights on signalling for me to turn over.

Cursing I turned off the road and cut the engine stopping the purrs of my sleek Harley.

A cop looking far too happy came to my side his squeaky clean mr good looks set me in edge along with his wandering eyes.

"Hello their miss I'm sorry to tell you, that you were spreading and seem to have a back light broken. As of the laws of the town I need to write you a ticket and drive you myself to your destination" his voice got on my nerves, scoffing I knew what he just said was bullshit but let him be, for now.

"Sorry to hear that officer well of that's the rules then I better follow them. What about my bike sir ?" I innocently questioned widening my eyes and bitting my lip.

I could see the lust filled look it revived and had to hide my smirk at how easy this was "well ma'am we can put it in the back and you can sit up front with me okay?" Nodding I made sure to keep a close eye on him while he put my bike in the back as I hoped in front, discreetly placing a bug under the seat.

When I told him the address I could see the hatred post out of his very skin making me inwardly smirk.

The whole journey was him trying to road me into a conversation which failed miss rabidly with my one answered reply. Pulling up to the bar he told me he better come in with me for my "safety" what a fool if only he knew that even with all the strongest men and woman in the town inside that bar I alone could still win.

He unloaded my bike and set it in front of the auto shop that seemed to be next door keeping a hand on my back stealing me.

Inside the bar I could see it was dimly light and full of tables and chair a proper western bar in my opinion something that made me smile not forced and a wave of calm threw my body that only a home could.

The cop (who introduced himself as David) who I liked to call wonder boy was close to my side probably scared of being here.

In the far corner sat a table full of older men looking deep in discussion but once noticing me and the wannabe cop imminently fell silent.

With a smile on my face I called to them "any you guys seen juice ? Got a word for him" the leader sent a nod to the boy behind the bar who scurried out the back door presumedly to get juice.

An awkward silence was left making wonder boy shift for foot to foot all the while I was smiling with the gangs attention on me.

"What the hella going on Halfnut I don't know nothin about any crazed chick looking for me" my brother voice told "Halfnut" as his body came threw the door.