"Well done!" Kaminari clapped, jumping down and giving you a high-five. "I think we now need to work on the speed. For starters, you're doing it way too quickly and it'll be too difficult to control at a further distance. Think about what you do with your lightning bolts when you aim from a faraway distance!"

"Thanks," you smiled, looking around for a further distance and spotting an area of the ceiling that was already slightly damaged from an explosion (probably Bakugo) and hadn't been fixed yet. Using that as your target, you raised three fingers (your middle, ring and pinkie) and shot upwards. Only one missed, hanging from a lower rock that it had latched on to. Proud of yourself, you went to retrieve them, but Sero stopped you.

"I just thought of something!" he beamed, and he swung up to the chains. "How strongly are these secured?"

"How do I know?" you asked, cocking your head at what the black-haired boy was going to do. Shrugging, he then jumped and held onto one of the chains, swinging to and fro like Tarzan. Kaminari, Monoma and you laughed, trying not to wake Aizawa who had fallen asleep. "Wait, that's so cool!"

"Wait, so if you figured out how to pull those chains back into your fingers, could you pull yourself up like a measuring tape?" Kaminari asked, and you shrugged, unsure how you would even do that. Monoma tried it first, releasing one chain from his index finger up to the roof and trying all sorts of things to pull himself up but failing. "Oh, is it not possible?"

"No, I'm sure it is," the blonde grunted, pulling his arm backwards and nearly pulling a chunk out of the ceiling. "Wait, I think I got it!"

He then pressed his thumb against the palm of his hand and was immediately yanked up to the chain. He then grumbled out in some sort of pain, and your eyes widened. He snapped off the chain and fell onto one of the rocks, rubbing his hand. 

"What happened?!" you asked, clambering up the rocks to get to him. You knelt down and he sat up. "Are you alright?"

"Doing that made my entire index finger go numb," Monoma explained, and when he got up, it seemed as if the numbness had gone. "My, that was difficult to control."

"Tell me about it..." you murmured, and the two boys from your class chuckled nervously, remembering what had happened earlier. Monoma looked up at you and raised his eyebrows.

"Imagine having a quirk this powerful and not being able to use it," he sighed, getting up and brushing himself down. "Couldn't be me!"

"Instead of insulting me and inflating your own ego, could you possibly tell me how you did that?" you asked with crossed arms and a smug smile across your face. Monoma dramatically gasped, covering his hands over his mouth and making you laugh. Then, he nodded and helped you up, before pointing his hand forwards. 

"Y/L/N, you've gotta tap the palm of your hand with the finger you've released the chain from, and it'll go shooting back, but be careful, it makes your finger go incredibly numb," he explained, giving an example and then wincing slightly. 

"I'm used to having numb hands," you replied, before doing the exact same thing as Monoma and pulling yourself up. However, you realised you had nowhere to land and you began to fall. You had no room to blast yourself with your thunderous feet, as Monoma was beneath you. You went to shoot a chain again, but you didn't need to. Sero was already on it, swinging past you with his tape and catching you, landing on a rock.

"You need to watch where you're landing, Y/N!" he laughed, and you punched him in the shoulder, embarrassed. You turned to see Kaminari cheering, his arms in the air enthusiastically. Shaking your head, you covered your burning cheeks before trying again, shooting upwards and trying to pull yourself up, but you got halfway and fell. This time, nobody was fast enough and you face-planted the floor. You heard all three lads gasp, with a slightly nervous chuckle from Monoma, but before anybody could say anything, you got up, wiped your bloodied nose and tried again, shooting and missing. This time, you slammed straight into a rock. 

"Y/N!" you heard Kaminari shout, and in frustration, you tried again. You felt his hand slightly brush yours before you pulled yourself up again. Then, unsurprisingly, you smacked into the ceiling, banging your head. However, before you could hit the ground, you shot again into the ceiling and swung, landing safely on one of the level rocks so you could breathe again. You sat on your knees and looked down to see Sero, Monoma and Kaminari in silence, mouths dropped open. Rubbing your nose, you noticed blood on your hand and you swore in frustration, before laughing about the whole situation. Sero grabbed Kaminari and swung up to you, both kneeling down and checking if you were alright. Other than a broken nose, you were perfectly fine. Of course, you'd got a few scratches everywhere but they were easy to deal with. 

"Why did you do that?" Kaminari asked with a stern expression, taking your hands into his and brushing his thumbs calmly over your thumbs to take the stress away. 

"I guess I got a little bit frustrated..." you muttered, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear and grimacing. Kaminari's face softened and a small smile appeared on his face before pulling you into a tight hug. 

"I'm so proud of you, Y/N," he whispered, making sure Sero didn't hear. Instead, the black-haired boy was engaged with another argument with Monoma. "You've improved so much since yesterday!"

"Thank you," you beamed, kissing him gently on the cheek before pulling away. "Anyway, I think I need to visit Recovery Girl before we go back to the dorm rooms."

"That would be a good idea," Kaminari chuckled, glancing down at his P.E uniform to see a little splatter of blood on his shoulder from your nose. "Let's go get you cleaned up."

You nodded in agreement and tapped Sero on the shoulder, who was frowning and clearly pissed off with Monoma, who'd left the building to go back to the 1-B dorms. He looked up at you and smiled. 

"So, if we're leaving, who's gonna do the scary, horrifying deeds of waking up Mr Aizawa?"