~ xx ~

"Y/N!!"

You turned around in surprise to see Ashido running towards you at full speed, her arms open and wrapping around your neck. She literally jumped onto you, her legs wrapping tightly around your waist and hanging onto your torso like a monkey. She was giggling loudly, her fluffy hair tickling your neck and her small bag smacking you in the hip.

"Mina!" you chuckled, trying to prise her off of you but with no avail. "Ow! You're pulling my hair!"

"Sorry!" Ashido smiled, climbing off and standing beside Jiro and Kirishima, who'd wandered over while shaking their heads. "I got a little excited..."

"I figured," you replied, crossing your arms over your chest and grinning. "Well, it's nice to see you!"

"Dito!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands as the others wandered over. "And you're the last one to get here! Hagakure and I have been waiting for a good hour now."

"I'm not surprised," Sero said from the back of the group, and when you saw him, he waved at you. "Hey Y/N!"

You also saw Shoji beside him, which was a surprise since you didn't think he was coming, and behind him was... Kaminari, talking to Mineta who seemed to be trying to look up a distressed Yaoyorozu's skirt. You were tempted to punch the purple midget in the face for disturbing one of your good friends, but you were then distracted by Kirishima and Ashido making a mini announcement.

"Hey, since we all need different things, maybe we should split up?" Ashido suggested, and you looked around, catching on to little bits of conversation: Iida needed utility items, Yaoyorozu and Jiro needed duffel bags and other items of clothing, Uraraka wanted bug spray, etc. "I'll be off looking for outdoor clothing, anyone coming with?"

"I'll come!" Sero and Kirishima said at almost the same time, and you noticed Mineta muttering to himself about wanting a lock pick, which disgusted you to the core. Then, Kirishima continued. "I'm looking for some shorts since I don't exactly have any... Kaminari, you coming?"

"I'm looking for shoes," he replied, his hands on his hips and smiling. You noticed Kaminari's outfit, which was a tightish black button-up and a pair of blue jeans, and it surprisingly suited him. Hagakure then piped up, saying she wanted to come along too. "Y/L/N? What about you?"

Everyone then turned to look at you, and you then realised that you hadn't actually made a list of what you needed. "Erm... I don't really know. I know I need shoes... maybe some pyjamas and a bag-"

"Come with us then!" Hagakure exclaimed, grabbing onto your arm and dragging you over to where Kaminari was standing, and with that, the three of you began to wander off, Ojiro also following behind and talking to the invisible girl. That just left you and Kaminari leading the way, noticing that Iida and Shoji were also tagging along.

"So, what size shoe are you?" he asked out of the blue, trying to add something to the awkward silence that was in the air, and you nearly snorted. "What? It's an important question!"

"What's your shoe size?" you repeated, trying to cover your laughter as you wandered into a grey-coloured shoe shop. "That's so ridiculous!"

"I was just curious!" he replied, also grinning now as he realised how stupid his question was. "Are you too ashamed to tell me?"

"No, it's just strange," you said, your cheeks hurting from the large, silly smile that was on your face. "Anyway, I need to ask for special requirements. Normal shoes don't exactly stay together when I use my quirk."

"Oh yeah," he muttered, looking down at your current shoes in curiosity. "How do your shoes work?"

"Not very well," you grimaced, sitting down and pulling off one of your shoes and pointing to the sole, which was very damaged and torn. "Usually, when I use my quirk, I'm barefoot as it helps movement, although it does hurt my feet a little on impact. However, I can't just walk around barefoot, so I get special soles that have small holes in them to let out the air emitted from my feet. Of course, the explosion still tears the soles a little, and constant use of my quirk will damage them, so I get through about fifty shoes a year!"