~ xxii ~

"OK everyone, get on the bus in pairs, except for one person who'll have to sit directly in the middle at the back, which isn't the safest but it'll have to do!" Iida exclaimed from the front of the line, his signature hand movements organising everyone into rows. You looked over and raised your hand, deciding that you'd be in the middle since it was most exciting. Originally, you'd planned to sit beside Sero, but then Kaminari did too and Mineta wanted to sit beside him, so it'd work out if you sat directly in the middle at the back.

"Y/L/N will be taking that space!" Iida insisted, and everyone groaned as if they wanted it secretly, but nobody said anything. You giggled, and Sero put his hand on your shoulder, a smile on his face. You noticed how much happier he'd been recently, and you were glad that not only you'd gotten better emotionally, but so had he.

"We'll sit at the back then, yeah?" he asked, and you nodded, noticing Shoji wandering over to Sero as you clambered onto the bus, Kaminari and Mineta already sat at the back comfortably, being the first two on there.

The bus was as followed:

- Aoyama and Ashido - Hagakure and Ojiro
- Jiro and Yaoyorozu - Todoroki and Tokoyami
- Asui and Uraraka - Midoriya and Iida
- Bakugo and Kirishima - Sato and Koda
- Shoji and Sero Y/N - Kaminari and Mineta

You sunk down comfortably in your seat, trying to make the most of the trip there and trying to come up with some sort of game to play in case you got bored. Of course, Sero had bought a ton of sweets for the journey, even though you'd been advised not to. When he sat down, he unzipped his backpack and you looked inside, mouth wide open to see it nearly filled with different treats and snacks, including little mochi bites, chocolate and strawberry pocky, skittles, Oreos, a large bottle of water, strange flavoured KitKats, flapjack bites and more.

"Bro!" Kaminari exclaimed from beside you, looking over your shoulder and peering at the bag, his eyes wide. He then reached inside and pulled out a KitKat, admiring it in awe. "I didn't even know they did these! Blueberry cheesecake? Where the hell did you get this?"

"I kinda wanna try it!" you chuckled, looking at it while the bus began to leave the school, half the class cheering as you began your first day at summer camp. Iida tried his best to calm the class down, but it didn't work. Everyone was just too excited.

"Hey, Y/N!" a female voice shouted from the front of the bus, and you looked over to see Ashido at the front, waving over at you with a can of open sprite in her hands. "Look at your phone, for God's sake! I sent you my playlist!"

"Thanks!" you replied, receiving a quick glare from Aizawa that caused you to immediately sit back down. You looked down at your phone, and indeed, Ashido had sent you four messages trying to gain your attention.

"Someone's popular," Sero muttered, looking over your shoulder to see your notifications. Since the sports festival, you'd gathered quite a large following on your social media, and although you rarely responded to your Instagram or Snapchat messages from people you didn't know, people still seemed to like you. This also had happened to people like Bakugo and Todoroki too, their social medias filled with new followers even though they were even less active than you. "Lucky."

"Oh shush," you grinned jabbing him in the leg and reaching into his bag, pulling out a chocolate toffee and popping it in your mouth. Then, you scanned through your phone, looking for a game to play. "What do you all wanna do?"

"Smash or pass!" Mineta called out, and you rolled your eyes. "Please!"

"Seriously dude?" Sero groaned with a sigh, shaking his head. "You're so immature."