Chap. 2

Your POV

I got off uncle Zashi's car as he gave me some money for lunch even though i told him i have plenty of money, but he refused and gave me about 9000yen. I know... Im spoiled but it aint my fault he loves me. :>

I held my coffee that we bought in a cafe in my right hand as i walked towards the school entrance, sipping on my coffee as i slide the the class door open only to be greeted by a hectic class.

Damn they are early...

"HI Y/N!!" a voice practically screamed as i flinched, looking around only to spot sharky, creepy tape, pinky and pikachu going near me. I waved at them boredly as i sat at my seat. I noticed i was sitting next to a guy with a bird head.

(im really sorry, but i want it to be different so lets give our bird friend a spotlight :))

"im sorry, but you just caught my attention. It has caught my eye that your not using your quirk in the test aizawa sensei gave us yesterday." he stated as he gave me a weird tingly vibe.

Well shit. Hes formal.

"oh uhmm... Thank you...you were quite excellent yourself.." i said.

Oh damn... Hes the first i spoke to with more that 3 words...

"im sorry, i must make you feel uncomfortable..." he apologized as i shook my head. "no.. Actually, you give me a weird vibe. Usually i just talk to everyone not more than 3 words..." i said so he was the only one who can hear me. He looked shocked but i saw his lips (or beak) twitch into a smile.

"im tokoyami fumikage..." he said, offering a handshake. "Yamada Y/n..." i said, taking his handshaking as he widen his eyes. "your present mic's daughter?" he asked as i shook my head. "hes my uncle..." i said as he nodded. We kept chatting and all, it was unusual. But he became my friend. He even introduce me his quirk. Dark shadow.

"but may i ask? Whats your quirk?" he asked as you tensed up. "oh! Im sorry...i didnt mean to make you tensed up." he said as he sounded guilty. I shook my head. "how bout we... Talk about this at lunch?" i said as he nodded. Who knew he was one of the quiet kids and here he is. Sharing stories and all that is, until uncle aizawa came in.

°°°°°°TIME SKIPS°°°°°°
3rd PoV

She pulled tokoyami up the roof as they brought theirfood. They hid behind the sheds since dark shadow will weaken if too he is exposed to sunlight too much.

"Are you sure you're okay telling me? I dont mind if you dont..." tokoyami said as Y/n only smiled. Tokoyami felt his heart melt. It was the first time she smiled like that at him.

"im sure tokoyami-san... But dont freak out okay??" she stated as tokoyami only rose an eyebrow, but nodded. She made sure no one will hear then before starting. "well, i actually have alot.." She mumbled, fidgeting with her fingers as tokoyami tilts his head. "and by that??"

"unlimited..."

unlimited?! He thought...

"what do you...mean by that, y/n-san?" Tokoyami asked in confusion, not quite believing her words. y/n sighed, chuckling as she adjusted her self, sitting comfortable. 

"My quirk is named Assimilate. I am able to use other people's quirk once i see, take in and learn how to use them. of course, i can get the same drawbacks as them though, i'm unable to use some quirks. like your quirk, I am unable to use it or use it as mine." 

Tokoyami stared at her in amazement. He has never heard of a quirk name like that but he liked how it sounded. "show us one!" Dark shadow suddenly said, popping out as y/n giggled, nodding. she stood up, dusting herself first before she pressed her fingers together, there, she started to float which she smiled. 

tokoyami whistled, clapping his hand, completely believing her now.

both student, laughed as the female started to ask questions about tokoyami.  tokoyami and dark shadow enjoyedher company. behind the rooftop door, stood a person. they watched behind the door, seeing the two laughing together as he quickly made one last look before fleeing.

As the two talked back to the classroom, midoriya's eyes suddenly lit up. walking towards y/n and tokoyami. "y/n i hope you dont mind but can you tell me about your quirk?" He asked as y/n furrowed your eyebrows. "what do you mean?" y/n asked, sipping on her water.

"i-i uhm, saw you at the rooftop." 

midoriya mumbled before uraraka suddenly walked towards you with a bright smile. "i didn't know you could be so talkative when talking to someone! you look so pretty when you smile." uraraka complimented and with her sentence, y/n choked on her water. 

"Y/n!! Are you okay?!" Iida loudly voice out as y/n shake a hand infront of him, still coughing.

Oh fuck it went thru my nose...

A handkerchief then was given as she look up and saw Ojiro. Covering her nose and mouth as she regain yourself. They were all staring so she were quick enough to calm yourself.

"thank you ojiro..." she squeaked as the boy nodded, smiling. "uraraka-" her voice cracked as she quickly covered her mouth, eye widening as she wanted to quickly sink down.

Ground, please eat me up....

"oh right! Midoriya-kun caught a video of you when he was trying to film around the school!" she squealed as y/n then looked at the green haired boy. Eyebrows furrowed as he quickly went nervous. Sweating as he repeatedly bowed.

"IM SORRY Y/N-SAN!! IM SORRY IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE YOU ANGRY-" y/n placed a hand on his rather soft hair, stopping him from bowing.

Well damn his hair is soft!

"its fine brocolli- i mean izuku... Err midoriya..." y/n internally facepalmed. As he looked at her flustered. "i-its okay! I-i dont mind you calling me anything..." he stuttered then she smirked. Giving his cheeks a slight pat, twice.

"well brocolli it is!"

She then grabbed tokoyami's hand, pulling him back to their seats as she were unaware that you gave tokoyami a problem. Tokoyami knew there were many pair of eyes glaring at him. He knew he was in for a battle.

A battle for the girl's heart.