The sasaeng fan showed up to plenty of Cryztal events only to criticize Chaeun and to mistreat her. She has been banned from appearing at her schedules with NCT Dream due to her shouting death threats to Chaeun, but she hasn't been banned from appearing at SM entertainments building. She was known under her Twitter username Cpresidentswife. Chaeun remembered her exact face having come in contact with her several amounts of times. Cpresidentswife had a nag for pulling Chaeun's hair when she was close, muttering rude slurs to her, and even threatening to kill her if she didn't stop interacting with Chenle. Apparently, she knew about the dating and took matters into her own hands.

Chaeun walked beside Chenle out of habit following closely behind Umji. With Chaeun having a face mask and a hat to cover her face, she didn't realize that Cpresidentswife held her foot out right when she was walking past, tripping her. Chaeun shot forward into Umji's back making them both fall. Chenle helped the both of them up glaring right at the sasaeng fan. When they split up Chenle couldn't help but to send Chaeun a message asking if she was okay. Once Chaeun reassured she was fine, he felt-relieved.

|_____________                           _____________|

"So you both are telling me that you're dating? How long has this been going on?" Sooman asks applying pressure onto both Chaeun and Chenle's worries.

"For about three weeks, a month perhaps." Chenle answered refraining from looking away from his boss to show confidence and respect.

"Ah, I see. Well, both of your groups sells are pretty high and I genuinely worry about them decreasing but, young love is more important. You guys have my word to continue dating. We will release a statement right about now and remember to practice for your duo!" He announced leaving the couple in shock. They jumped once they left his office hugging each other immediately.

They informed both of their managers and they cheered for them as well. They went out together under their managers supervision to go on a date in which Chenle had just arranged. The only place in mind was just the nearest café. The fans around them followed and cheered as they saw both of them holding hands cheering "Chaenle!" as they walked past. Snapping several pictures to be sure to post them on social media to inform other fans as well. So far the feedback was mainly positive. Until things took a dark turn for Chaeun.

When she was at fansigns, the sasaeng fans would show their anger physically. Throwing objects at her from her seat. When they got to her in the line they'd rip her image in the album throwing it right at her face, some even managed to pull her hair when they could, and the worst of all receieivng yet again countless death threats. Saying if she ever got close to NCT Dream or Chenle again, they'd make sure she's six foot underground.

When NCT Dream and Cryztal had to ride together to go to their performance, the sasaeng fans pushed her away from Chenle along with the rest of Cryztal.

"Hey, they're pushing them around and pulling their hair, can you please do something. I don't want them to be hurt." Chenle pulled his manager to the side watching as the fans mistreated his friends.

"We got it." They informed as Chenle watched.

The managers took action and pushed them away from the girls. Making sure to ban them from any schedules or showing up near any one of the members. It was all frightening for Cryztal. Having to be mistreated. It broke their hearts to know how sick and terrible the fans were being. To even call them fans was enough, they weren't happy with the group traveling together. But it didn't matter to them it was the boss directions.

Once they arrived at the awards show Chenle and Chaeun were supposed to go on stage right after NCT Dream performed their songs. Chenle stood on stage awaiting for Chaeun to appear right besides him. He smiled once he seen her. The fans erupted in a fit of cheers once they lights shined on the both of them. For the threats she's been receiving she was happy that she knew some fans were happy about them dating.

They began to sing an acoustic duet to BoA's No. 1, in honor for her birthday. Ending the song off staring into each others eyes as they both sung "You're still my number one." The crowd cheered wildly. The couple bowed running off the stage little to their knowledge the camera was still on them as they ventured off backstage. Chenle didn't hesitate to pull Chaeun in by her waist staring into her eyes nearly about to kiss her.

Until they heard the crowd erupt in another fit of cheers then seeing the camera crew following them. Embarrassed and shy they hugged just for the fans sake and Chenle snuck a peck on my cheek. Things turned for the better right at this point.

_________________________________

Thank you all for reading this imagine requested by my lovely reader! Please look forward to part 2! Please be sure to leave a comment and or vote.