Jeno

Not requested, Just making for fun ;]

Y/N POV

"Jeno, I think we became too distant with each other. It's best if we just break up and just pretend this relationship never happened." I held back the ball inside my throat holding in my tears. I didn't want him to see me cry as he wouldn't take me serious. "I understand. I'll get going now." He smiled for the last time, as his tall figure became unable to see once he was out of my sight. That'll be the last time that he ever steps this close to my house. I already miss him, it's not our fault, its the distance between us.

I didn't know whether to cry or to just be happy that I wouldn't have to suffer making time because he was busy every day. I do miss the times we had before he was admitted into the worlds most popular entertainment company.

I was happy for him, I genuinely am. I just don't want to let him go but a part of me says it's the right thing to do. The company was going to separate us anyway if they found out. It's a good thing I did it now than to have the CEO of the company say so.

As if it was on cue, thunder strikes the sky and then there was rain. Well isn't this some cliché type of scene. The rain poured rapidly and hard onto the pavement where I stood. Soaking me by second. I was immobile. This was the perfect way to hide my tears that are dwelling.

Who cared if I was getting sick? I didn't, I would need the sleep anyway. "Y/N, get inside!" My mother yelled. I came back to realization and dragged my sopping feet back into the house.
"Y/N! Are you crazy? Why are you just standing outside in the rain?" She wraps a towel around me then rushed into the kitchen.

"Mom, we broke up." I mumbled when she was close enough to hear. She stopped in her tracks and went to get a good look at my face. It's probably puffed and red by now. She looked so worried, I didn't like that I worry her so much.

"Oh sweetheart! Go get dried up, I'll make kimchi stew for you before you catch a cold." She holds my face in her warm hands while gently pushing me towards my room door.

I've felt as if my energy drained right out of my body. Jeno, he was that energy, my energy. I feel like I'm just a whole sad teenager just sobbing. This is really sad to see myself like this. Jeno wouldn't want me to be like this, he hated to see me cry. I wiped my tears for the hundredth time. I have to be happy for Jeno. Like he's wish me to.

It's been years since me and Jeno broke up. He's been checking up on me every month to see if I was okay. I wasn't completely fine but I was enough to convince him I was. He's been doing really good in the company and already debuted with his group. It's been a long four years of training but he's finally made it.

I still missed him. A lot, he was all I thought about. How could I forget about him if he constantly lingers in my mind and on television too. That's the only way I'll see him face to face.

Today was going to be our 1 year anniversary. I wonder if he knew that. Building up this bright idea in mind made me think of all possibilities. Should I go see him?

Without hesitating I prepared to get ready to go to the company. My mom would understand. I search up the nearest bus that'll take me right by the company and grabbed my bus card. Jeno, I hope you don't mind me coming unannounced.

Once I get there I announce myself as his older sister just to be let through the doors and they let me in. The security here sucks but then again I do know enough information about his sister to be similar to her. He was practicing for his solo dance from what she said.

I take a deep breath before knocking onto the door. I peek into the room and see he's all alone. He hasn't noticed me yet but once he glanced to the corner he stopped.
"Y/N? Is that you?" He stumbled upon his words. Maybe I wasn't the only one who missed this. I swiftly nod knowing a tear was bound to come. He wiped my tears and took me into his embrace.
"Jeno, I missed you." I cried into his shoulder.

He looked so different now, mature. His face was structured and his voice has gotten deeper. He just gave off the same Jeno vibe though. That's all I'm worried about, he's still the Jeno that I know.

"I don't think I was ready to part ways with you. I still want you y/n!" He confessed. It was what I wanted to hear yet he's being so sincere right now which made my heart smile. "Are you still single?" He asks to reassure.

"I haven't talked to a guy since that day." I inform. He smiled widely and hugged me once more. "I promise I'll make it up for all the waiting I've caused you, can we start again?" He asks pecking my forehead.

"We never ended."
____________________
Thank you all for reading please leave a comment and or vote!