Johnny part 2

Johnny wouldn't let me leave the party until I taught him how to do a front flip. Although he had already done about six in front of my face the whole entire time that I was there. I left with Seonha after getting a hug from Johnny.

Washing off the chlorine in the shower with music blasting through my speaker. I heard a ding from my phone and I literally hopped out of the shower to see if it was Johnny but no, it's Seonha. I glared at the screen disappointingly, ignoring whatever she sent and got into the shower humming along to the song.

Being inpatient waiting for Johnny's message I began to sulk. Thinking that he was only just saying that to be saying it. Knowing he wasn't going to text me at all. I just played myself.

Seonha noticed the drastic drop of my attitude, helping to bring me out of my misery. She told me to go for a walk to her favorite cafe down the street. Being the coffeeholic she was, she always craved for coffee. No matter what time of the day it was. I admired her for her bravery to drink coffee at 9 at night. She'd be bouncing over walls with the boost of energetic she was about to get.

She ordered her casual iced americano with three shots of espresso. She offered me a caramel macchiato, since I'm not really a big fan of coffee so she knows what I liked. I never knew the actual drink She always made me drink. I knew it had caramel in it but whatever word carried after that was like French. There's no way I'd remember that.

We received our drinks and walked out of the cafe since it was just closing. My feet dragged along the gray sidewalk kicking any of the pebbles that disturbed my path. Holding my free hand inside my pocket holding my phone to see if it would vibrate. I don't even know why I wait for a message I would never receive.

"Oh look a shooting star! Make a wish!" She nudged my shoulder pointing off into the sky.

Glancing in the same spot she was there was a soaring yellow glistening star in the sky. Closing my eyes holding my hands together around the cup as I began to wish for a reply from Johnny.

"Y/N, what'd you wish for?" She asks taking a sip of her drink.

"I can't tell you or else it won't come true." I teased walking away from her only to catch up to me.

"I bet it was about Johnny." She joked but I was afraid she was being serious.

I wasn't that immersed in trying to get to Johnny. But I hated when people lied to me, and that's what I assumed he was doing.

"No it totally wasn't. My life doesn't revolve around some clichè campus heartthrob. It revolves around you!" I poked her arm tickling her slightly.

"Hey shut up! Just because I bought you coffee doesn't mean you gotta say that!" She laughed.

We entered the campus and there were still people coming from the party. I didn't know they would stay that long. Makes me sort of regret leaving early. Not entirely, it took me hours to get the smell of chlorine out of my skin.

We turned the corner to find Johnny right there talking with his friends. I hid behind Seonha before he could make eye contact with me. Which eventually he looked past Seonha and seen me.

"Hey, can I borrow her for a sec?" Johnny asks referring to me.

Seonha gave me a side glance of approval before sliding to the side revealing me annoyed face. I shyly fiddled with my fingers upon the stare of Johnny.

"Yeah, I gotta go get some snacks anyway. Could you do me a favor and bring her back to our dorm? She tends to get lost frequently." Seonha suggests as I kicked her ankle in disbelief.

"I'll be sure to bring her back in one piece." He jokes as Seonha left me alone with the guy.

"Hey, we're finally alone." He said gazing me up and down.

And what does he significantly means when he says that? What does he plan to do now that we're alone in a freaking hallway.

"Hi, not really. Your friends are watching." I glanced behind him to find his friends cheering him on in all sorts of ways.

His arm placed right beside my head as my back hit the wall. He blocked them from looking at me and narrowing my view to only him.

"Not anymore. So, you were awaiting for my text weren't you. I was still at the party which I hoped you would come back. Staying until the last person left. Didn't know that, didn't you?" He informed.

Appalled that he even waited for me at the party. Well, I wasn't going to return to a party that I've already left making two appearances was way too much for me. Didn't know people even did that.

"You waited for me?" I asked unsure that he was playing or not.

"Of course I did. I can't let a cute girl like you slip out of my grip. I've already got your attention, all that's left is getting you to fall for me." He stated swiping his foot across mine causing me to lose balance and fall right into his arms.

"Oops, looks like I've already made you do that too." He chuckled pulling me into his embrace.

His face lowered to mine as I stared hungrily at his lips. He planted his lips on mine, and pulled away removing his hands around my waist.

"Wait for me tonight!" He lifted his phone before jogging away with a big smile.

I couldn't help but squeal once he was out of sight. What did I just get myself into!
_____________________
Thank you all for reading this chapter I hope you all enjoyed it! Please be sure to leave a vote and or comment! And thank you all for 800 followers! I wouldn't have made it without you!!