CH13: Western Wall

Jennie POV
(1:00PM-Saturday)

We followed Irene's plan, we quickly went in the dormitory kitchen along the ground floor of the dormitory. Irene was known as a strategist in the world of online gaming. She is my bestfriend and i trust her. We only have a little chance of survival but we will do our best just to survive.

Me and Chae grab the baseball bats. We prefer to be Harley Quinn because we cant afford to use knives. Lisa and Jisoo hold ceramic knives while Irene has wooden rod.

"When we go outside, turn left until you reach the Western Wall. Walk fast and quietly. Jisoo and I will go first, followed by Chaeng and Jen. Lisa, please guard the back." Irene said

Lisa silently opened the entrance steel gate. We followed Jisoo and Irene. We started to walked on the pathway between Western wall and Computer laboratory. So far, so good. We passed the science labs with no harm.

We are almost halfway at the library when Jisoo stopped and signal us to be quiet. We hid on the wall and stopped our breathing.

*RRRRHHHHHH RRRRHHHH*

1 zombie student who's wearing basketball shirt is walking through western wall. His arms are ripped. Chaeng squeezed my arm because of fear.

I notice that even Jisoo is closing her eyes maybe because she knew the student who's slowly walking on our way. This zombie is probably her basketball team mate.

The zombie is definitely blind, it keeps on walking until it bumped his head unto the wall. The zombie turned around and slowly walking in our way but Irene grab a rock and throw it away.

Just like in zombie movies, the zombie followed the sound of rock because they are sensitive when it comes on sounds. Jisoo grabbed the chance to sign us to continue on walking.

"Try to walk fast, you're too slow." Lisa whispered on me while her lips is near on my ear.

"Don't piss me or else I'll walk too slow so you'll be left behind."

"Jennie, if the zombies ate me? I'll make sure that i will tag you along so you'll be eaten too."

"Lisa, if I become a zombie I'll eat those body parts of yours."

"I kinda like it, actually. I told you, just make sure to eat me in the right place." she whispered. This time, I felt her lips brushed my earlobes.

"Shut up!"

"You are blushing. Don't tell me that you are imagining dirty thoughts about me inside your dirty mind. We're in a zombie apocalypse now, Jennie. We're not in a romantic movie. So don't expect me to flirt you back." she said.

I quickly stopped and raised my middle finger in front of her face. She is teasing me and it feels like I'm in a roller coaster ride of emotions just because of her words.

I thought she'll imitate me, but she suddenly grabbed my hand. She intertwined her fingers into mine and she motioned me to walk again. I tried to grab my hand but she held it tight.

I don't know if she just want to hold my hand or she don't have a trust on me because I'm clumsy.

-
Yah! Its been 84 years hahahaha joke
Thank you for waiting hoomans. But still? you'll gonna be a waiter because you'll gonna keep on waiting for my updates.