CH11: Mass Sterilization

Chaeyoung POV
(12:30 PM-Saturday)

I thought it was just a dream, but based on the videos that I saw in Youtube? here are the proofs that I'm in the Zombie Apocalypse.

I cant think straight because there's a chaos outside. I hear the shouts of the students. Lisa warned us not to go out. If Jennie is right? they are not slow zombies, but some can be fast like those in World war Z.

I try to climb in steel ladder of water tank to peek what's going on the school grounds.

"What are you doing here?" asked Jisoo

I saw here the whole Gyeongnam-Do city. Its like an aftermath of a war. There's a lot of smoke everywhere.

"There are bloody students walking in quadrangle. I bet they're zombies now.

"Get down here!" Jisoo added then grabs my leg

"Don't touch my leg! I might fall because of you!!"

I climbed down slowly in the ladder while she's assisting me. Suddenly my foot tripped, i though I'll fall but Jisoo catched me.

"Looks like you're loosing weight. You're not like that before." Jisoo said while helping me.

My eyes widened with surprise when i realize what she's referring to. I was about to answer her but Jisoo's phone ringed. After a few minutes of conversation, Jisoo sat down and opened her laptop.

"What happened?" I asked her. Even Lisa and Jennie are waiting for her.

"They cant rescue us, there is a scarcity of military personnel and aircrafts. They prioritize the other survivors at the city. Where's the Busan port?" Jisoo asked while checking the google maps.

"In the western most part of the city, near at the bay. Why your face is like that?" I asked her

"The meeting port is there. All of the non-infected survivors will be heading in the Heuksando Island. We need to go there because there will be having Mass Sterilization after 48 hours in Gyeongnam."

"What do you mean Mass sterilization?" I asked Jisoo

"They are planning to bomb the city after 48hours."

"Bomb the city? what if there are survivors who do didn't evacuate?"

"I don't know but they will probably use thermal scanners to locate more survivors. They are using all their drone units right. They are also doing their best effort to save the survivors. Latest update of daddy, almost half of the population of the city are infected. Lets formulate a plan on how to get there as soon as we can."

Jisoo is trying to be calm, just like Jennie. But i know this girl since first year highschool. I know that she's scared. I want to hug her but we're not together anymore. And i know that she hates me. She will prefer to be with Zombies instead of me.

"Gyeongnam-Do city is a huge city and  the Busan port is far from here. It will take us hours or about a day to reach the port. If Jennie is right, the zombies are fast. We will be dead in no time. Irene, you are good at this. What's your plan?" Lisa asked Irene

I am relieved that i am with these two right now. Lisa and Irene are the smartest girls in the whole school. I am confident that we can overcome this.

"Please open your laptops and check your emails. I have sent you a file of satellite map of Gyeongnam and main sewer map." Irene said

"I trust you Irene, but this is Mission Impossible." Lisa murmured

"Tom Cruise finished the Mission Impossible so its possible." Jennie answered

"Do we look like in an Action movie? And just so you know, Tom Cruise was a point man in the movie. He is a leading soldier who entered a hostile territories. He's trained for combat unlike us." Lisa explained

"Its a joke Lisa! You have no sense of humor!!"

"Jennie, your joke was very timely." Lisa rolled her eyes on Jennie

Me and Jisoo always fight because we have a reason. But these two? I don't know why they're mad with each other.

-
hey guys?
i need some kpop idols who can be paired with Jisoo and Lisa. Puhleaseeeeeeee~
hakhak