CH2: Research

Jennie POV
(7:30 AM-Friday)

First subject, Advanced Research. One of the difficult subjects to pass on because we need to defend it just like thesis.

When Mr. Lee arrive, he told us to go into our respective groups. This is the subject that i hate the most because I was with my hatest organisms, except for Irene. They are the people who i mention in previous chapter.

"As previously discussed, our research will focus on Hydroponics Gardening System. I recommend for us to meet tomorrow to further analyze our new research" Lisa said while typing on her MacBook Air like a queen who's ordering her villagers.

Hydroponics is a method of growing plants using a mineral nutrient solution in a water solvent. In other words, it is like the art of growing plants without soil.

"Dude, its saturday tomorrow. I have a social life" Jisoo whines.

"Social life? Or let me say Saturday is the day for your girls!" Chaeyoung shouted who's still bitter in their break-up.

"You bitch, im not talking to you. SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Coming from you Jisoo? The flirt of the Gyeongnam-do City!"

"Me flirt? Even though you're my Ex-girlfriend I can sue you!" Jisoo shouts back who's ready to punch Chaeng.

Its already normal for me to watch the World War 3 of Jisoo and Chaeng. They are willing to fight for all the things. Like who born first? Is it the chicken or egg? Who will win, is it the rock, paper or scissors? Who's more pretty, is it me or my reflection in the mirror?

As in everything in this world can be the cause of their quarrel. There is no good closure about their break-up that's why they are bitter to each other.

"Guys chill, the deadline of submission of first draft is on Monday. Me and Jen will take care of the printed documents, unfortunately we didn't start anything at all" Changed topic of Irene who can't take her eyes off on her high end gaming laptop with i7 Quadcore Processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX Graphics.

Irene is the one who stand as a referee on us. Referee in the fight of Jisoo and Chaeng, even the bickering between Lisa and Me.

"Irene is right, we need to finish the project tomorrow. I need your full cooperation. Jennie any suggestion?" Lisa asked.

The arrogant is asking me again, as far as i know she just want to put a shame on me.

"Lisa why me? I don't have to say anything because you're just rejecting it." while i rolled my eyes on her.

All the people in campus call her Lis. I'm the only one who call her on her fullname which is Lisa. I don't want to call her Lis, since were not close.

For the past few days, we are trying to look for a topic in our research. I suggest some interesting topic like Stem Cell research, Molecular Biological research of Rare Genetic Disorders then Nanomedicine research to extend the human lifespan, but all of that was rejected by Lisa. While the lame suggestion of Jisoo Hydroponics is the one she picked.

"Jennie, your suggestions are too lame and impractical. It's not appealing, low quality and no benefits at all. Its normal for me to reject the low quality suggestions of yours because i'm the team leader here."

"Low quality? Do you want to taste the High quality fist of mine in your face?" i shouted at Lisa but Jisoo grab my wrist quickly before i punch this mother fucker.

"Calm down, Jennie. Are you going to punch me? Don't tell me your tribe taught this to you? You act as if you're an uneducated girl with no manners. No wonder you're head has no brain because your brain is on your fist." Lisa added

Tribe? Do i look like a Nomad?
This asshole.

"Tomorrow it is. We're going to see each other again. I hope we can start our project and set aside our differences." Irene said which is obviously stopping me to say anything against Lisa.

I didn't talk anymore because it will just prolong our conversation. I must admit, Lisa is the always winner when it comes on our fight. She is the one who had the last say. Promise, before i graduate i will murder Lisa Manoban.

-
how was it? hahahaha