"B-but the girls," She teared up again. "What's going to happen to them Drew? They don't have anyone now."

"That's not true." He told her, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "They have us."

She just closed her eyes and buried it back in his chest. "It's just not fair to them. It isn't fair at all. H-how could she leave them?" She asked, body shaking as she started crying again. Andrew just sighed and held onto her.

"Shhh, It's okay. I'm here for you."
•••••

Sariya and Andrew sat inside of Sariya's office, across from Henry who was explaining a few intimate details about how they found Luciana.

Sariya held onto Andrews hand, trying to hold back her tears but every time the image of Luciana entered her head she couldn't help it. This was her client, someone she spent a lot of time getting to know. She did everything in her power to help Sariya, but in a way she couldn't help but feel like this was her fault. She convinced her to testify against Germano, maybe it was too much for her.

"All I know is, she didn't suffer long." Henry mumbled, clearing his throat. The memory of her on the bathtub, floating in own her blood was eating him up inside. "It's kind of scary actually, she had a small smile on her face."

Andrew shook his head, feeling bad for Henry. He couldn't imagine walking in and finding someone dead like that. He didn't want to imagine it.

"It's sad and fucked up. But what's done is done, I sadly still have a job to do. The only thing I can do is make sure I do right by Luciana and finish this out. She recorded herself and testified on her own accords, she tied Germano to over 20 murders and crimes and even gave us the names of several politicians he was working with. Apparently she always kept tabs on Germano and all the evidence to everything she accused him of could be found inside of a doll that belongs to one of the girls. Of course I didn't tell anyone else this because I don't know who to trust."

Sariya sat up confused. "Wait a doll?"

"Yeah. I don't know where this doll is but I sent Agent Dean to their old home to try and find it."

Andrew and Sariya looked at each other, the same thing on their mind.

"There's a doll that Lira showed up here with, shes always holding onto it. I always wondered why it looked so funny, and Lira told me Lena broke it by accident and her mother fixed it and put it back together." Sariya told Henry and he quickly stood up.

"Where is that doll?"

Sariya stood up as well. "It's in their room. Wait here I'll go get it." She told him, leaving the the room and Henry turned to Andrew.

"Thank you for being here for her. I've heard so many great things, but seeing it in person is much better. I never thought I would see the day Sariya allowed herself to love. I admit I was questionable about the age difference, but seeing you two together you can't even tell. You're very mature."

Andrew smiled softly and shook his head. "Man I appreciate that, but love had never been easy but with her it is. Ya know? I know I was put on this earth for many reasons, and I really do know she's one of them. The only difference is I was born 6 years after her."

Henry opened his mouth to say something else but Sariya returned holding the doll, handing it to Henry. "Be careful this is her favorite doll, I want to put it back together the same way Luciana had it."

Henry just smiled and nodded before returning to his seat and pulling the head off.

Sariya slowly walked back over to Andrew, sitting next to him and he grabbed her hand, before bringing it to his mouth and kissing it. She stared at him grateful, and he mouthed I love you.