01

Thrill Seekers;
are serial killers that see outsmarting the law as some sort of amusement. They enjoy attention from the media and they also enjoy being pursued by the police.

Mission- Oriented;
are killers that feel that they are doing society a favor by ridding it of certain people

Visionary Serial Killers;
are people that occaisionally suffer from psychotic breaks from society. They sometimes believe they are another person, or they are compelled to murder by higher entities such as God or the Devil.

Power and Control;
serial killers enjoy their victim's terror, suffering and screaming.

Sociopath vs Psychopath which one is worse?

Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are more likely than are psychopaths to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society. It is often difficult, but not entirely impossible, for sociopaths to form attachments with others.

psychopaths are unable to form emotional attachments. Psychopaths tend to be aggressive and predatory in nature. They view others as objects for their amusement. Although they lack empathy, psychopaths often have disarming or even charming personalities. They are manipulative and can easily gain people's trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them and will appear normal to unsuspecting people.

"Y/n! Are you even listening to me?!" I forced my eyes from the paper to my best friend who was leaning against the wall with a coffee mug in her hands. She wore a black tank top and grey short shorts. Her box braids were thrown into a bun. "No I'm sorry I've been up all night taken notes what were you saying?" She walks over to me and grabs the paper I was just writing on. "I was saying that I'm bringing a guy over tonight so I'm going to need you to hide all your obsessive serial killer shit somewhere so he won't be freaked out. Like you're freaking me out" I rolled my eyes at the girls yawning.

"They caught Lauren Jauregui 5 months ago and they want my help. Normani this is a big deal, I'm terrified I never talked to a serial killer before or a criminal at that!" I say as she sips on her coffee. "If you're so scared then tell them you can't do it"

"I would be stupid if I did that. They are offering 50k" her eyes widen "what? You're lying!" I shook my head "nope, I have to diagnose her and try to get her to tell me why she murdered all those people" Normani frowns "who cares why she did it they need to kill her, lethal injection is here for a reason"

"I don't think anyone deserves death"

"Do you hear yourself y/n? She's killed hundreds of people she deserves death"

"Let's talk about something else. Do you need me to leave the house before your boy toy gets here?" She smirks. "Nah, we'll be in my room fucking and eating pizza" I cringed and grabbed my papers putting into a binder and shoving it into my bag. I walked down the hall placing my stuff down in my room. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. You're going to meet Lauren and everything is going to be okay. Who knows she might not remember you.

I stared down at the polaroid picture that was laying on my dresser. My head on her shoulder a smile on my face but my eyes were closed. And her staring right at the camera that I remember she set up. She had this odd obsession with pictures she use to take a lot of pictures of me.