Our laughter is cut off by the person behind us clearing their throat. We stop laughing and look over at the smaller lad.

He gulps and points behind us, "Would you mind moving up?"

"Sorry mate," Liam replies cooly and we turn back around to take the few steps in front of us that we were unaware of due to our laughter.

The line starts to move quicker when the volunteers find their rhythm and soon enough it's my turn.

"Name please?" the woman I step up to asks with a sweet smile.

"Niall Horan."

I wait patiently for her to search the boxes ordered numerically behind her. I peek over at Louis next to me as he's handed his package including his cap and gown. He catches my eye and waves the bag around excitedly. I shake my head at him with a smile.

"Here you are dear," the woman is back, handing the bag over to me, "Will that be cash or credit?"

"Credit please," I respond, pulling out my wallet and handing her my card.

Once the transaction is complete, she hands me the receipt and my card back saying, "Congratulations!"

I smile in thanks and meet up with Louis and Liam who are waiting for Zayn and I by the doors.

"Just a few more days boys," Zayn smiles after walking up to the group of us.

We walk out of the building and back towards the festival. I have an extremely proud feeling in my chest as I take my time looking around at all of the buildings that I've come to know very well in my past four years here.

"It's hard to wrap my head around. We really did it," I tell them, glancing at each of my best friends, "I wouldn't change a thing."

The boys agree with me and we all have a long group hug. I hold onto them as tight as I can and I clench my eyes shut when I start to think about all of us going our own ways. I know we'll all be friends for life and we'll try to see each other as much as we can, but I know I'm going to miss seeing them almost everyday.

"You okay Nialler?" Zayn asks, squeezing my shoulder gently and sending me a sympathetic look.

"Yeah," I wipe a fallen tear, "I'm just going to miss this. I'm going to miss you all."

"I'm going to miss you lot too," Louis says, clearly choked up, "You're all my best friends."

This calls for another round of hugs. We probably look like proper fools right now, crying and hugging in the middle of a festival, but we couldn't give a single fuck. It's a very emotional time for the four of us and I don't care what anyone thinks.

"Right," Liam asks, letting out a chuckle and rubbing his red eyes, "What's the plan for our last Friday as college students?"

"We could all go out on the town one more time," Louis suggests.

I shrug, "I don't know, my family is coming in late tonight."

Louis' mouth opens in shock, "Niall Horan is not declining a drink right now. I literally must be dreaming, someone pinch me."

I roll my eyes and pinch him on the arm.

"Ow."

"You said to do it."

"Please Ni," Louis practically begs, "It's not like we haven't drank when we had important things the next day."

I look to Zayn and Liam for their inputs.

"My family is driving up tomorrow. They won't get here until late afternoon," Zayn says.

"Same here," Liam adds.