Nineteen

Harry:

First interview since the concert, I'm sure it's going to be all about you ;)

Niall:

You say that like it's a bad thing

Harry:

Definitely not...excited to share my world with you

Harry:

I love you Niall

Niall:

I love you too Harry <3 I'll be watching.

Harry:

Oi, making me even more nervous now!

Niall:

You'll do amazing as always babe. Xx Call me after?

Harry:

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Ttyl. xx

I smile down at my phone before placing it down next to me on the couch. I'm back in my flat in London. The lads and I finished up our wonderful vacation in the states with a lot more drinking, gambling, and laughs. I had a wonderful time but I have to admit that I am happy to finally be home.

After Harry's concert, there had been quite a few instances where fans would bombard my friends and I or the paparazzi would take pictures of us when we would go out to dinner or clubs.

I had reactivated my social media, only to find that I had millions of new followers. Hell, I even got verified. My comments were flooded with people complimenting me or asking me questions about Harry and my relationship. There were a few negative ones, but I tried my best to ignore them.

When I had returned to my flat I had spent hours and hours going through social media, reading the articles that people had written about our boy's trip. A lot of comments were about my friends as well, and boy did people seem to love them. I laughed at some of the comments about them, screenshotting the good ones and sending them to our group chat so we could all have a good laugh.

Overall, most of the pictures I found that the paparazzi had taken I thought looked pretty good. I kind of looked like a model in some of them. Seeing the ones with my mates and Harry surprised me. We all looked like we sort of belonged together.

Of course, Harry was always the better looking one in pictures of the two of us. I have always thought that though. If he knew what I was thinking then he would be disagreeing with me and scolding me, telling me that I look amazing in the pictures as well. But there's just something about Harry...he looks so graceful and comfortable next to a rather timid me. Maybe it's the clothes, Harry and my fashion choices are almost completely different from each other, making us look like a rather odd couple. I'll have to try to coordinate with him next time.

I pull my laptop into my lap and type in the website to the live interview that Harry will be doing. It's to start up in a few minutes, so I scroll through Twitter to pass the time.

Harry was right. A lot of the questions in the thirty minute interview were about me or our relationship. Harry has the biggest smile while he talks of me and it only makes my cheeks stretch up into a grin as well, seeing how happy my boyfriend is.

I can only laugh at some of the absurd questions that are being asked about our love life and I'm thankful that Harry has had so much practice at avoiding the wild ones. He doesn't delve too much into our relationship, probably because he wants to either keep it private or make sure that I'm okay with him saying certain things about us to the public. Either way I'm glad.