Seventeen

The boys and I are currently sitting on the couch in Harry's hotel room, waiting for him to take a shower and get dressed for dinner.

Harry and the boys had asked me if I would rather have food delivered for us and as much as I wanted to just stay in and relax, I didn't want to ruin the night any more than I already have. Harry is still a little weary of us going out, but I told him that this is something that I will have to learn to overcome.

He eventually agreed and called up Scott to have some more security arranged for us and then he went to shower.

"Can you believe we only have a few days left of this?" Zayn asked absentmindedly.

We all were gazing out the big windows at the city before us. It is quite the view. We could see the strip and all of the bright neon lights were mesmerizing.

"And then back to school," Liam agreed.

Louis groaned, "Ugh, don't remind me."

I glanced over at him, "At least we're almost done. Just a few more weeks until the semester is over and then we graduate."

"Then off into the real world," he sighs, chewing on his lip and staring at something outside, "I'm going to miss you boys."

"What do you mean?" Liam asks, and we all turn our attention to Louis.

He looks at his hands that are folded in his lap, "After we graduate...I don't know...I'm just scared we won't see each other as much," he admits quietly.

"Oh Lou," I say softly, scooting closer to him and pulling him into my side, "That's not going to happen."

"How do you know? We're going to graduate and find jobs and move away and fall in love and get married and have kids and we'll all be too busy for each other," he rushes out.

I shake my head in disagreement.

"That would never happen. Never in a million years," Zayn says.

"Well Niall's probably going to join Harry doing whatever he's doing, which is most likely touring, so we'll never see him," Louis starts and I feel a pang in my heart.

I had no clue that he felt this way and judging by the looks on Liam and Zayn's faces they had no idea about this either. It wasn't like Louis to get so emotional like this but it is kind of endearing to know that he cares so much for us.

To be honest, I hadn't thought much about what I was going to do after I graduate. Sure, joining Harry for a while would be ideal, seeing as we never got to spend too much time together, but I would miss my friends so much if I were away for too long.

"Liam already told us that he's thinking of moving somewhere new after college, and Zayn, no one knows what your plan is since you're such a man of mystery," Louis continues, waving his hands around, "I'm just going to miss all of this."

"If I decide to take some time to travel and be with Harry, I won't be gone forever," I promise, "I can't live without you guys. We've been through everything together."

"And I haven't told you what I'm doing because I don't even know what I'm doing," Zayn laughs and we all let out a chuckle at that.

"I think the point is," Liam says when we've all stopped laughing, "Is that no matter where we end up, we're always going to be here for each other."

"Plus, when I marry Harry, I'll just have him fly you guys out whenever I feel like," I joke and it sets us into another round of laughs.

"What's this I hear about you spending all of my money," Harry comes out of his room with a grin.