Chapter 12

Ellie's POV

I swear to God that I can't get enough of Avery by the time we got off the phone till the next morning I can't get her out of my head, I'm losing my mind here.

But I'm worried about her I think she lied to me about her bruises it doesn't look like a soccer incident it's something more and I'm going to find out. She's hiding something from me well I don't expect her to tell me everything because we just met a couple of days ago but I would really like her to trust me for her tell me anything. That's it I like HER! I admit to myself that I like her she's beautiful,kind,sexy,smart and well her body is just a bonus. Damn her abs I would do anything to feel them I thought to myself biting my lip.

"Ow- what the he'll!" I turned to Caity. "Why would you do that?" I asked her confused.

She gave me an amused look," you looked flushed! And you're smiling so hard that you bit your lip, what were you thinking about or should I say WHO,"she teased.

I blushed and looked down "it's nothing i- I'm just thinking."

"Hmmm...your flushed face says otherwise."

I sigh "it's just I'm worried about Avery,"I told her honestly.

She laughed. I turned to her with a frown on my face "Why are you laughing? It's not funny!"

"Sorry it's just I didn't know you bite you lip, flushed faced with your legs crossed when you're worried it looks like you were daydreaming not worried."

"I was day dreaming about her but not any more because while facetiming her last night I saw she had bruises on her sides and when I asked about it she told me it was because of training but I know what scrapes of soccer looks like so I know she's lying about it."

"What how did you know about the bruises?"

"Ummm...when we were facetiming each other she was just wearing sweat pants with a sports bra she was about to go to sleep when she called," I told her blushing.

She laughed at me " Oh my god you guys are something else!"

After a short briefing with coach we head to the table with our breaky in hand. I sat down with Caity,Sammy, Raso, McCormick and Lorgazo, we discussed strategies and plays before we all gathered around the bus for practice.

During practice I couldn't get Avery out of my head it's messing up my play and my teammates could tell that something is bothering me.

Caity came up to me placing her hand on my shoulders " Hey keep your head in the game we don't want you to get hurt and give up your starting line, you're lucky it's not game day because coach would have a fit of how you're playing. I know you're worried about Avery but now isn't the time to be thinking about her, after practice you can catch up on her, okay?"

I gave her a grateful nod and smiled at her " thanks Caity I owe you one!"

"I'll keep that in mind!" She yelled getting back to position.

The rest of the session I kept my head in the game playing like never before giving out long on point passes, defending like my life depended on it and attacking like a forward shifting freely around defenders. By the end of the training I was breathing so hard I fell on my back "Damn girl what happened out there it's like Caity brought out the pro in you," Sammy said.

Laughing "yeah sorry about that it's just something happened and I couldn't get it off my head." "Nah it's good manh I just hope you're okay and do that in the field next week during Brazil match!"

"Yeah don't worry I got your back always."

I got off the ground grabbed my training kits and off to the locker room. "Hey Ellie?"

I turned around "yeah? "

"Can you come to my office ?"

I turned to Caity with panic eyes "Ummm.. yeah sure just let me freshen up first."

I walked to the showers and start to clean off the dirts on my body after getting dressed I made my way over to coach. " Hey coach." He looked up from a bunch of papers laid on top of his desk "Hey Ellie I just wanted to ask if you're okay."

"Umm...yeah I'm good I just have a lot of things running through my head at the moment but yeah I'm fine."

"Okay I don't what the repetition of what happened today to happen again."

"Yes coach I promise it won't happen again."

"Good you're dismiss!"

I return back to the locker and picked my things and get inside the bus waiting for everyone to fill in. On our way to the hotel I pulled out my phone along with my air pods listening to my favorite play list. When we reach the hotel everyone start getting off and went straight to their room since coach gave us the rest of the day off some decided to take a nap others decided to go hang out by the park. I for one am very tired so I made my way my room opened the door,place my training kits outside the balcony and start putting out my socks and cleats out in the sun to remove the smell.

I went back inside charged my phone by the night stand and alarm my phone for dinner.

I woke up by someone shaking me " Hey Ellie time to get up for dinner." I peeked up to see my roommate was the shaking me of course who else.

"Thanks mate!" I went to the bathroom freshen up and we start making our way to the conference room. Upon arrival we took out seats and start serving our dinner on our plates. We talk among ourselves enjoying each other's company as always Sammy and Caity making hysterical jokes.

"Can I have your attention please?" Coach shouted from the other end of the room.

We all turned our heads toward him. "tomorrow we'll be visiting Kingston High School  so that should be easy for you guys just to interact and just help out in their training, we will recruiting some of them I heard there are some talented players and I wanted to see for myself. So don't think you're not training tomorrow bring your kits because we'll be training with them so be ready at 2:30 down the lobby for departure, that's all back to your dinner."

"Dang i thought we'll surpass training," sammy said out loud. We all laughed and resume back to our dinner talking about how excited it would be to train with new faces and how everyone can't wait to see the reaction of high school kids when they see us up close.

After dinner Chloe and I went back up to our room and decided to call a night because I'm still fatigue from training. While closing my eyes I sat up with wide eyes holy shit that's Avery's school fuck I can't wait to see her again.

"Hey you alright?" I turned to see Chloe up with confusion in her face.

"Yeah sorry I just remembered something."

"Okay then G'night!"

"Night Chloe!" Then I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face. Mannh I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees us.