Seven |Power Over Me|

Connor's POV

I was the first to wake up the next morning, as usual. Carlisle's hold on me was near impossible to break. I knew if I woke him up, he'd just pull me tighter. Fuckhead.

"Time to get up boys!" I shouted.

There was a grunt from Toby, Ashton was still snoring, Colby whimpered, and Carlisle just groaned, pulling me tighter. See? Called it.

"Five more minutes." Carlisle grumbled.

"No, now." I snapped.

He shook his head. "Five more minutes."

"If you don't get up right now, you're gonna relearn the capital of Thailand."

"You wouldn't." All it took was me raising my arm for him to flinch away. "Alright, Ace, I'm up."

"Same goes for you three." I glared at the others.

Ashton slowly sat up. "Someone ain't in a good mood." He mumbled, pulling me into his lap. "Want me to make you coffee?"

I was going to get defensive, but he was right about me not being in a good mood. Guess it was due to the lack of caffeine in my system. "Yes. Thank you." The boys clearly knew me well enough to know I need my coffee in the morning.

Ashton smiled lightly and kissed my neck softly before getting up. I couldn't help but stare at his ass as he walked out of the room. He really did have a nice ass. Probably the best looking one out of the five of us. Toby's was a pretty close second, though.

"Do we have to go today?" Toby pouted, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Yes. Now get up and get ready to go."

"Kiss first." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "Brush your teeth first, Morning Breath. Then I'll kiss you."

"Damn you." He chuckled, getting up.

I looked over at Colby and Carlisle. "Now it's just you two left." I muttered, getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom to join Toby. "If you two aren't out of bed when I get back, I'm getting the hose."

As I got to the bathroom, Toby came bounding out and pulled me into a kiss. Minty fresh. "See? I'm not afraid to kiss my boyfriend with morning breath."

"Had to get you up somehow." I shrugged.

"Rude."

I shrugged. "Now go get dressed, sexy."

"I prefer him in his boxers though." Carlisle's grungy voice sounded from behind me. As he walked by, he groped Toby's morning wood. "Wish we had time to take care of that."

He smirked, eyeing him up and down. "Who says we don't? Toby asked, slightly grinding himself against Carlisle's hand.

I glared at both of them while brushing my teeth. "I say we don't. Now go get dressed. Carlisle, get in here and brush your teeth."

Toby groaned before walking back to the room. "What's going on, Ace?" Carlisle asked, hugging me from behind. "Usually I'm the one in charge."

"Just realizing how important school actually is. I mean, I'm a junior and I'm failing three classes."

He snorted, grabbing his toothbrush. "Since when have you cared?"

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it."

"You're lucky I love you so much. I don't like being bossed around." He chuckled.

You've got that power over me, my my