Author's Note

Alright, I hate doing an entire chapter as an Author's Note, but I want to update you all on what's going on with Boys. I know a lot of you are eagerly waiting for another chapter and I appreciate y'all's dedication and patience. I don't know when the next chapter will be out. Recently, I haven't really had the inspiration for this story. Every idea I have ends up down the drain. I guess, in a way, I'm stuck. I've hit a major writer's block with Boys. I know where I want to take the story, it's just getting there that's the issue. My big project is slowly getting posted on Wattpad. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would check it out. It's called Stuck Between Claws and Fangs. This book is the one that I plan to eventually get published. It's another gay romance, of course, but I'm LOVING this book. I've got so many notes for it and I've got the first three chapters published. Currently writing Chapter Eight, though. Slowly putting out chapters, and I'll hopefully make it to Chapter Ten before I move. Maybe even get to Chapter Fifteen with how things are going so far.

I know y'all are probably disappointed in me for not posting another chapter for Boys, but I'm just stuck. I don't know how to continue from where I'm at. I've been so absorbed with my main project that I've lost track of where I'm going with Boys. I read through Boys over and over again, but I'm still blocked.

I haven't been that way with Stuck Between Claws and Fangs. If anything, I've been finishing one chapter after another. I mean, I'm sure it needs some fixes here and there, but I'm confident that it'll be my masterpiece.

Again, I apologize for not posting the next chapter for Boys. Usually, I listen to a specific song on repeat and the ideas just flow out my fingers. I guess I just haven't found the perfect song to continue the story with. I'm disappointed with myself for not working harder at this, but I also know that I can only push myself so much before it starts to affect my writing. The reason I haven't finished the next chapter is because if I forced myself to finish Chapter Six, then it wouldn't be as good as I want it to be. In a way, I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to my writing. I want it to read smoothly and I want it to make sense. Yeah, I make a mistake here and there, but you know what I mean. I want Chapter Six of Boys to be something I'd be proud of. Not something I forced out.

I hope you all can understand and I hope you all forgive me. I will finish Boys. That much is certain. I'm just stuck right now. In the meantime, it would mean a lot to me if you would check out Stuck Between Claws and Fangs. It's the story of a boy named Arlo Trausch who comes from a family of supernatural hunters. He still has no clue about his family legacy and his mother hopes to keep it that way. He eventually catches the eye of a vampire who is quick to claim Arlo as his. This vampire is Jaxton Di Angelo. Little does Arlo know that he's already the mate of the werewolf, Kashton Kensington. His best friend's twin brother.

It may sound confusing, but I swear it's more interesting than I just made it sound. My terrible summary doesn't do the book justice. Anyway, I hope you all will continue to be patient with me. Again, I WILL finish Boys. As soon as I get out of this block.... Hopefully, it'll happen once I find the perfect song to go with the mood.... But, here's to the future!

~Wolfie