Arthur rises

So be prepared, I don't know if I should make a part 2, just comment if you want me to... so here we go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Arthur felt nothing but peacefulness in the water he lay in. He became fully aware of what was going on and quickly got up and waded out of the water. He looked around and ran. At first, he saw a forest. Lots and lots of forest, but after a little bit he found himself looking at the city of London. He felt something push himself to a place with a window. Behind the window were clothes that seemed very odd to him. He went into the place and grabbed some of the weird clothes. He put on a pair of jeans and an army green long sleeve shirt and a black jacket. He felt a little weird in the clothes. He felt something pushing him to a place. He saw a weird building that looked like a village house.

He walked up to the house and opened the door and stood there for a moment. He saw a girl about 7 years of age. She was like an exact replica of Merlin, but a girl and smaller.

"Dad, where's my book?" the girl called but not noticing Arthur. She looked up from her bookbag and saw him. She stood and stared. "Dad?"

"Cassey, your book is in your bag, are you ready for school?" a man called walking up to the girl called Cassey. He looked up and froze. He held his breath and looked as if he was holding back tears.

"Dad who is this?" Cassey asked.

"Arthur?" he barely even whispered.

"Merlin?" I asked him, a little more loudly. Merlin ran up to Arthur and hugged him, not caring that his daughter was there watching.

"Arthur, it has been so long," Merlin told, he was almost sobbing. He realized his daughter was there and let go of Arthur.

"Cass, this is an old friend," Merlin introduced as he crouched down to her level. Merlin gave her a smile. "Cass, this is Arthur, my best friend."

"Arthur? Like Arthur Pendragon? From the stories you tell me?" she asked. Arthur was surprised she heard of him. Arthur was even more surprised that Merlin had a daughter.

"Something like that, now come on. You have school," Merlin told Cassey to get in what he called a car. "Arthur stay here. I will be right back."

When Merlin came back from taking Cassey to 'school' he started to explain everything. They were in Merlin's humungous backyard.

"Arthur. It's been so long," Merlin kept mumbling.

"Merlin, how long exactly?" Arthur asked his friend.

He didn't answer.

"Merlin," Arthur warned. Merlin looked like he was thinking.

"About a thousand years," he told me softly. "Why are you back? Albion is doing fine. I am so happy you are back now. The Once and Future King."

"Was that your daughter?" Arthur finally asked after Merlin stopped crying again.

"Yes, Cassey," he gave a small smile.

"Who is her mother?" Arthur asked.

"Her name is Layla. And she died from an illness a couple of years ago," he whispered.

"Well, she looks exactly like you. I didn't know that you had a way with women," Arthur joked. Merlin laughed a little. He looked at his watch. 

"I have to go," he said and got up from the deck chair he was in. He left through the door and got into the 'car'. I followed him. I froze when I reached 'car'. Merlin opened the door from the other side of where he was sitting. I nodded and got in. "I'm going to show you something."

We showed up to Camelot. I was stunned at how we got there so fast. I looked at the castle. It was so clean. But it was empty.

"I have kept it clean for you. Even when you died I was still your servant. I promised I was going to be your servant till the day I die. I haven't died so I have kept to my word," he explained solemnly.

"Merlin, my friend. Thank you," I said.