I

▬▬▬▬▬▬
☤ 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐊𝐲☤  

𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙮𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙠𝙮

Does anyone else get the feeling that takes you back into time, that you can't place but you know you been there before? It's that nostalgic feeling that you still miss and yearn for those times of sitting on your bed amid the night looking outside at the beautiful night sky or those melancholic drives looking at the city lights and lights of the stars that shone above?

Because I have that feeling right now.

Anemia: a nostalgic sense of longing for a past you have never lived. It is nostalgia for the "good ole days more specifically, the good ole days you are too young to have known.

I always have these memories or dreams of laying atop a soft blanket in the middle of a field with no light other than the beautiful stars that shine above and the full moon in the sky, and as I lay there I close my eyes, I'm drifting away to gods knows where. Hopefully somewhere far.  And this beautiful man reaches out his hand with his heavenly complexion I become hunted by how irresistible this man is and god how these stars glaze at me the way you do, I find myself wanting to spend some time with you and then you disappear all I see is shimmer in the spot where you stood yet I don't know where I should be searching those stary blue eyes.

Night Sky I'll spend some time with you if I can continue to have these nostalgic memories.