14(TBP) - Max Verstappen (P1)

Start from the beginning

CJ had witnessed this before, Jos always had a strict list of instructions that he recited every time there was a holiday or occasion the two families got together. Her parents were pretty laid back but she took it in her stride to obey these rules with her friends, especially after the time she convinced them to break his rules. That time was not pleasant once Jos found out about CJ's influence over his two children.

"No late nights and," his attention turned to CJ who was listening even though she knew what he was going to say. "Curfew is nine-thirty, there is to be no sneaking out after curfew. You have to be in the hotel from seven where you will be expected to stay for dinner and then until you return to your rooms."

The time had just turned ten, CJ crept out of the bed before throwing off the dressing gown she was wearing moving as slowly as she could. "Vic," she hissed as she nudged her sleeping best friend. "Victoria, we have to get moving."

She opened her eyes widely, as she looked up at CJ. "Okay, okay," she quickly threw the blanket off herself as she awkwardly pulled herself out of bed. "If we get caught I'm blaming you." 

Rolling her eyes, CJ narrowed her eyes as she turned away from her friend. "Look, just hurry up. The sooner we get there, the more fun we can have."

"The sooner we get there, the sooner I can get home. Honestly, my dad is going to kill me." 

CJ ruffled her hair up as she glanced in the mirror, "You are always so worried."

She walked towards the bed and stood on the bed before loudly pushing the window open, the frame squeaking as it moved. A few seconds passed as CJ climbed onto the window sill, the bedroom door opened quietly but suddenly. 

Both girls turned to look only to see Max standing there, a disappointed look on his fifteen-year-old face. CJ smiled as she looked over at him, she totally forgot for a moment that she was straddling the window sill in a dress shorter than Jos' temper. 

"What are you two doing?" Max asked through gritted teeth as he looked between the two teenager girls as he stepped inside the room and closed the door behind him. 

Victoria sighed, "Nothing. We're not doing anything." She flounced across the room as she sat on her bed, defeated. 

Max looked his sister up and down before he raised his eyebrows, "Looks like you're sneaking out."

CJ closed her eyes and leaned her forward against the plastic window frame. "If you're going to stop us, get it over with," she looked up slightly from where she sat as she looked at the boy she'd shared her first kiss with only last month. The moment that had shared was a secret after Max had won a karting race, instead of their usual celebration. This had brought them even closer together as friends but when they were in the company of others they acted as they used to, tried to anyway. 

"Just get inside, CJ," Max motioned with his hand as he shook his head at the young teenager. 

She pouted as she looked over at him, she gave him big puppy dog eyes, her trademark move when she wanted something. "It's just a little party, Max," she climbed back down onto the bed and walked towards him as Victoria started to grab her pyjamas from a drawer. "Why don't you come too?" She batted her eyelashes at him as she placed her hands on his chest, her palms feeling his smooth skin under the thin top he was wearing. "You can look after us," she winked at him before looking at Victoria who wasn't paying any attention. She turned back to Max and whispered, "You can look after me."

Max knew that his father would never trust him again if he went through with it but he knew CJ too well. She was going to go with or without him, if he went with her then he could get her and Victoria back before it was too late and his father found out. "Okay," he announced.