Nine

Abhimanyu: Antara? Hey you haven't texted me from past two days

Abhimanyu: Antara? Hey you haven't texted me from past two days. I am sorry okay.

Abhimanyu: I am still a bit effected by what my ex did and that is why, I acted like a jerk. I know it's wrong, but unintentionally I ended up making perceptions based on what happened with me.

Abhimanyu: I was still hurt. The way I was left behind by my only love. It's harsh it's worse. I loved her from the core of my heart, and she just left our memories, our love and me for someone else. How can someone be like this?

Abhimanyu: But then I accidentally started Texting you and honestly this is the only thing which is keeping me sane nowadays. In the midst of this storm you are the source of my calmness.

Abhimanyu: Please don't leave me like her. Please talk to me.

After two days.

Abhimanyu: Antara why are you not responding? Have you read my texts?

Abhimanyu: Fine if you don't want to reply then don't. I won't force you. I just can't believe we fought over that Superstar. Really? God!

Abhimanyu: I just wanted to say that I am going out of city for some work. Hope you are okay.

Abhimanyu: Bye Antara.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone.
How are you all?

Why isn't Antara responding to his texts?

And

Any Guess what work Abhimanyu does? He seems very busy right? Why so?

Take care of yourselves.
Stay safe.