One

Unknown No: I WaS WatnG foR U Bt you Nt come

Unknown No: I WaS WatnG foR U Bt you Nt come. WhY? wHY?

Me: Sorry buddy. But I was a bit busy.

Unknown No: YoU are LiAr.

Me: And you are drunk. Look enough with this shit. I don't know who you are and what you are saying.

Unknown No: WhY Sapna? WhY?

Me: Dude you are texting the wrong person and if its some kind of rubbish dare then you will surely face the consequences.

Unknown No: I Haet YoU. tOdaY ws OuR Engament AnD wht did YoU DO????

Me: What did she do?

Unknown No: YoU r askng me wht did U Do?? U Bleach. I Hop YoU Nvr get mrried.

Me: Hey dude! Are you crazy? Why the hell are you cursing me. Look I am really sorry for your loss and the embarrassment you had to face and I know your drunk as hell but I AM NOT THAT GIRL.

Unknown No: Such a bleach.

( Blocked)

Dear Diary

What is wrong with people nowadays. I have always heard that 'never drink and drive' but this is the first time, I have seen someone sending messages to a stranger in a drunk state.

Absurd! This is truly Absurd.

He was seriously drunk as hell although his whole text had errors, but it was hilarious when he texted bleach instead of bitch. Poor boy got dumped on his engagement.

I really feel bad for him but that doesn't give him the right to curse me for not getting married. I hope he gets well soon because tomorrow morning the realization of getting dumped by his own girlfriend will hurt him like bleach.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone🌺
How was it? Hope it was okay!