Raise Your Glass

You had heard about the Happy Hotel on the 666 news. It was broadcasting all over Hell and it was nearly impossible to miss. You had been walking back to your home when you saw everyone glued to the screens. At first you had assumed it was about a turf war, but once you got a look at the screen, you noticed that it was an interview with the princess of Hell herself. She was pitching some crazy idea about a hotel that could rehabilitate sinners. You scoffed at the idea, and went on your way.

But after that day, you could not stop thinking about the hotel. What if she was actually right? What if redemption was possible? As crazy as that idea was... what if there was a way you could get to heaven? You had your reasons for wanting to leave, most of which you had kept to yourself, but you did still have reasons to go. So, with that in mind, you backed a bag and headed off to see what this hotel was all about.

When you arrived, you looked up to see a sign that read, "Hazbin Hotel." You chuckled at this and opened the doors. The place looked better than you had expected, and you were sure they must have had to do a look of cleaning to get it looking this good. You were not that surprised when you did not see anyone but the bartender in the hotel. You put down your bag in the lobby and walked over to the bar. The bartender looked up at you with an unimpressed look. From the looks of it, he seemed to be some sort of cat demon, but you were not fully sure. He was dressed in red bowtie and a top hat.

"Welcome to the Happy Hotel. What do you want?" he muttered.