C10 | CONFESSION

Zacznij od początku

Now its my turn to blush and be speechless. Its true I'm his girlfriend for today as so he is my boyfriend for today, Nayeon unnie's idea, who ever is your partner for today is your lover, basically she did that to make Jeongyeon unnie her lover, psh.

"Photo booth it is then." I said and started to walk to the booth with him behind me.

•••Y/N•••

"Hahhaha look at you, you have the worse funny face." Tzuyu said pointing at the third picture.

"Yeah yeah, you're still beautiful even when making a funny face." I admit making her blush a bit.

What it's true

Ever since last week, me and Tzu started to flirt with each other, to us it's just our way of talking to each other

Ever since last week, me and Tzu started to flirt with each other, to us it's just our way of talking to each other. Not gonna lie I liked the idea, and I like who I'm doing this idea with.

"Hey tzu you wan-" I was cut off when someone called me.

"Y/n!" Me and Tzu looked at a girl, her long wavy hair swaying as she moved towards us before hugging me and I swear I saw Tzuyu glare at our sudden skin ship.

Wait is she... jealous?

Because of that stupid thought I can't stop smiling even after the girl broke our hug.

"Y/n, I've missed you." She said before kissing my cheeks making me and Tzuyu wide eyes.

"Ehem," I heard Tzuyu fake cough stopping the girl from hugging me again "Hi, Chou Tzuyu, Y/n's girlfriend." She introduced making me almost have a heart attack.

I mean who fucking wouldn't?

"Oh?" The girl turned to me raising a brow "I'm Nancy, Y/n's ex girlfriend" she said to Tzuyu emphasizing the girlfriend.

Now it was Tzuyu's turn to raise a brow at me while I just shrugged, still couldn't get over the fact Tzuyu said she's my girlfriend.

Man, I'd kneel to God Jihyo for that to happen for real.

"Well me and my boyfriend are trying to enjoy our school fair, so if you don't mind, we'd get going now." My girlfriend- I mean Tzuyu said, clearly challenging Nancy.

"Well if that's so, you won't mind if I tag along right Y/n?" She asked clinging to my arm which Tzuyu glared at "I mean I don't know anyone here but you, so please?"

"Uh yeah s-sure." I answered since it would be rude not to.

"Great! Lets go?" She asked not waiting for an answer and dragged me around.

•••TZUYU•••

After a lot of 'fun' well if that's what you call it since that bitch keeps on clinging and flirting with Y/n.

Now I'm here sitting on a suwing having a video call with some of the girls since both of them are on a ferris wheel that could only seat two.

The bitch is smart I'll give her that.

"Look Tzuyu, Nancy was Y/n's girlfriend, and even before she was already bitchy, none of us really liked her." Jihyo unnie said.

"Yeah, I remembered she made sure to keep Y/n for herself." Seconded Nayeon unnie.

"I just don't know what to do." I admitted.

"You know what you should do? Confess, I'm pretty sure my brother also have some feelings for you." Dahyun unnie suggested.

"Yeah you're right, maybe that's what I should do." I told them after a while of thinking and they cheered on me before saying goodbye.

"Hey." I heard Y/n's voice behind me before sitting beside me offering a pink cotton candy.

"Had fun with your ex?" I asked sarcastically after taking the candy, what I love cotton candies.

"She already left." He said.

"That's great." I said emotionless.

Play hard Tzu you can do this.

"Are you mad?" He asked swinging a bit.

"Is it obvious?" I turned to him raising a brow.

He sighed "what can I do to make you not mad at me anymore?"

"Hmm, there are three things you could do." I paused giving him a smirk.

"Well one, treat me cotton candies for life." I said twirling the cotton candy stick as he nodded.

"Consider it done," He said "next?"

"Well, don't flirt or entertain flirting with others."

I saw him smile before agreeing.

"And last?"

"Lastly make me your girlfriend for real." There I finally said it which made him wide eyed and open his mouth a bit.

•••Y/N•••

Am I hearing this right?

After a while I finally answered.

"Tzu, I can do the first and second"

"And the third one?" She asked.

"Well Tzu, I can't do that..." I paused teasing her.

"W-why?" She stuttered.

"I can't do that because..." I smiled at her "because you have to say yes in becoming my girlfriend first."

"How could I say yes if you hadn't ask." She answered gaining on our little game.

"Well if that's the case," I paused and kneel one foot before her "Chou Tzuyu, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" She answered and hugged me, tackling the both of us to the ground with her on top of me.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend." Then she kissed me and It felt like fireworks.

Can life get any better?