chapter 6: USJ betrayal

the word count of the last chapter was 1666 so I'm going to have fun writing this

hope you enjoy

izuku pov

time skip 10 weeks later

'today is the day I can stop being kind to these heroic idiots' I thought as the bus drove toward the USJ. we were all in our hero costumes and katsuki was sitting right behind of me. He kept trying to get my attention and about halfway though the bus ride I answered him.

me-"what?"I ask turning to face him with an annoyed look on my face.

katsuki-"what the hell was with you in our fight a couple weeks back?"he asked for the 50th time I grown before finally giving him and answer' I going to be betraying you so might as well'I

me-"are you asssking thisss becaussse you lossst or becaussse I acted differently?"I ask giving him a look of 'well'

katsuki-"it is because you seemed almost like a villain" he says gritting his teeth almost in an attempt to force himself not to yell it out loud.I giggle

me-"Isss that what you'v been trying to asssk me the reassson I acted like that is becaussse I wasss jussst getting into character I wasss on the villain team after all"I say with no attempt to hide my laughter or what I said.

everyone looks over at us or more specifically katsuki he sunk back into his chair.

tsuyu-"did you think izuku was a villain katsuki?"she asked bluntly katsuki just mumbled to himself in reply

eijiro-"did you think they were some kind of spy?"he asked

tenya-"and if she was a spy do you really think UA would let a villain just walk into school and pretend to be a hero?"he said as I tried to contain my laughter.

ochaco-"wait a minute where is fen?"she asked.I just point at my shoulder

me-"he'sss on my ssshoulder taking a nap.

everyone looks at my shoulder and see a small phoenix sleeping on it.(imagine a bird lying down on your shoulder with the only thing keeping it from falling is its balancing ability)

every girl in 1-A and koji-"awwwwww he's sooooooooo cute"they all say in unison. having only seen him now.

me-"how are you only ssseeing him now?"I ask

momo-"we just forgot that he can do that"she said before the bus stopped and Aizawa stood up. 

Aizawa-"everyone off the bus" with that everyone started running towards the buses door

soon everyone was out of the bus and in front of a massive building with someone in a spacesuit just waiting there.

thirteen-"hello students today you will be doing rescue training in the Unforeseen simulation joint or the USJ for short"she? said it's hard to tell on the voice alone.

ochaco-"hey aren't you the space hero thirteen?"she asked to witch thirteen nodded"that's so cool we're going to be trained by thirteen!"she said full of excitement.

we all started to walk in while ochaco as hopping along. when we got in thirteen started giving us information on the place but I was more focused on the central area waiting for kurogiri and master to show up. after some time had past and thirteen was still explaining I noticed at purple fog start forming in the centre and so did Aizawa and soon enough villains started running out of it.

eijiro-"has it started already?"

Aizawa-"no this is real everyone get back"he said before jumping down the stares to fight the villains.