chapter 5: practice

hope you enjoy

izuku pov

all might-"OK now that everyone is here we can begin"he stops to count us"well this is a problem I was planing to split you up into teams of four bu-"I cut him off.

me-"me and fen can be a team of two while everyone elssse isss in teamsss of four if that'sss all right?"I say and fen nods in agreement.

all might-"If your ok with than yes. well now at least I won't have to come up with something different"he said before returning to his normal upbeat voice"anyway you will be practising against one another with one team being the heroes and the other being the villains the way you win is either restrain your opponent or make them stop fighting. Now I will let you chose who will be in your teams"everyone quickly forms teams.the teams are

1.tenya iida, ochaco uraraka, tsuyu asui, fumikage tokoyami

2.shoto todoroki, yuga aoyama, mina ashido, denki kaminari

3.katsuki bakugo, eijiro kirishima, mashirao ojiro, neito monoma

4.mezo shoji, toru hagakure, momo yaoyorozu, rikido sato

5.minoru mineta, hanta sero, kyoka jiro, koji koda

(I picked them at random)

when we got in our teams all might took out two boxes one labelled heroes and the other labelled villains.

all might-"now time to see witch teams will be going first"he put his hands into the boxes and pulled out two small strips of paper"young midoriyas team as the villains and young iidas team as the heroes"he shows us the strips of paper with mine and tenyas names on them.

the rest of the class were taken somewhere they could watch while me and fen got ready.

me-"ssso who ssshould we go for firssst?"fen thought for a moment

fen-"'ochaco because she may make it hard for you to fight'"he replied using his clipboard

as soon as he said that horn went of signalling the start of the fight. we both jump up onto the roof of a nearby building and start running across it. soon enough we see the other team huddled close together.

me-"Aki you can handle ochaco cant you?"Aki then starts to slither off of my shoulders and back"I'll take that asss a yess"I turn to face fen"ssso you ready to have sssome fun?"he nods before we start to run ahead of the team and get ready for a frontal assault.

as we wait for Aki to immobilise ochaco we soon hear the team scream in confusion.

other team-"WHAT THE HELL?"

me-"that's our cue"we jump off the building and start running at them.

Aki was already fighting them and was about the size of a fully grown python(so really big)and ochaco seemed to be trying to move and failing thanks to the poison I can make. next to go was tsuyu when Aki wrapped around her. fen took care of tenya by knocking him out. all that was left was fumikage but I just needed to hypnotise him so I did and told him to give up. It was a very disappointing fight to say the least.

ochaco-"you guys are really strong"I slightly jump upon hearing her say that" also how long will this last because I don't want to be like this all day"I stand still for a bit before snapping back to reality.

me-"oh right sssorry hear let me help" I walk up to her with one o my nails extended and prick her arm"that ssshould do it"she then falls to the ground"probably ssshould have warned you about that"I say as I pick her up. fen picks tenya up and Aki lets tsuyu go.