Chapter 1:new home, new life+ izuku bio

hope you enjoyed the prologue and for those of you who may have not noticed the name of my OC translates to phoenix dragon 

also the bio is because I want to and I asked a friend whether or not I should

any way back to the story.

izuku pov

me-"GET AWAY, LEAVE ME ALONE."I shout at a black smoky creature as I run in terror from it.

thing-"Whats the problem I thought we were friends and friends help each other out so why don't you just stand still so I can practice and you can work on healing"It said in a demonic version of kacchans voice.

me -"NO I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR PUNCHING BAG, WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH, JUST LEAVE AND NEV-"I was cut of by me tripping on...nothing?! 

How the hell did I trip I'm in a black void.I shot back up and started running.

thing-"oh sweetie are you alright? ... HA who am I kidding like I should care if you get hurt your so useless that you would just make it worse rather than make it better. now why don't you go get me a drink from the fridge and then I might reconsider punishing you"It said in a ... actually its a pretty good imitation of my mums voice which is kinda terrifying when you think about it. 

wait where was I oh yes running in fear but that was soon cut short when it caught me. I struggled endlessly to try and get free.I could see its mouth it was smiling with its shark like teeth showing my heart sank as it opens its mouth and...

I open my eyes and shot up from my...bed? 'when did I get home, did someone find me, did she find me' these questions where all that filled my mind. It soon stopped when I got a good look at the room around me. It was big-ish, there was a cupboard in the corner with a wardrobe next to it, the room was dark apart from a lamp that was next to my bed. The lamp felt...warm...it was...nice wait what, since when did heat feel so nice.I try to get up before feeling a shiver go down my spine so I hop back in bed it felt nice and warm the last thought I had before falling asleep was 'was I always this sensitive to heat' .

narrators pov

outside of izukus room and down some stares there is a bar where one person is siting at the counter and another is washing a glass. The one sitting is wearing a black t-shirt and trousers, he has short blue hair and a hand on his face with two holes in the wrist. The one standing is wearing a white button up shirt with a black tie, black vest and black trousers. he also has a metal brace around the sides and back of his neck he also appears to be made up of black and purple mist with glowing yellow eyes.

kurogiri(mist dude)-"are you sure she is going to be alright?"he asked with a hint of concern in his voice

tomura(hand dude)-"she'll be fine there's a heat lamp and heat pads in her room so she wont get cold"he said waving his hand in the air "...plus the timing of getting her couldn't have been better "

flashback to just before izuku got her quirk

tomura was walking near the school for no reason other than to just go for a walk. soon he heard a girl screaming. the sound of screaming was music to his ears as he quietly walked over to the screaming being careful not to be seen. As he got there the screams died down and that's when he saw it a little girl leaning against a wall (with a small crater in it) and she was healing herself. At this tomura smiled he had found the perfect pet to keep for himself. He pulled out a phone leaving one finger off the phone.

tomura-"I think I just found something or rather someone special"he said with a grin on his face and his red eyes glowing with excitement.

kurogiri-"If you bring them back only to disintegrate them then don't bring them back it took days to clean the bars supply's of ash"he said with a dead and annoyed tone.