Did I just think that?

I manage to moan out when I feel his erection press into me. Jolts of passionate sparks flow through me until I feel an aching pain on my wrists. He twists them with one hand, making me scream out.

Always remember: Love may be pain, but your pain will always be my pleasure. I love you so much it hurts and I want you to feel it too,”

My eyes fly open while my chest continues panting frantically. Sitting up, I glance over the dark room. My startled brown eyes dart from my right- where the small fireplace lights up my side of the room- to my left, where the door is slightly ajar.

My feet hit the floor and before I know it I'm wiping the sleep from my eyes. A shiver runs through me so I head to the bathroom to get dressed. I'm wearing Ian's large shirt but I'm not comfortable in it. Too many haunting memories of him forcing me to wear his shirts instead of regular clothing.

Once I gather my articles of clothing I decide to shower. Which is probably the worst idea- besides my plans to seduce Ian- because while I'm washing, a flood of emotions overtakes me. Feeling slightly nauseated, I slide down the shower wall. As I cradle myself I try to force the horrible memories away. I try to forget about the brand on my left collarbone. I try to forget the horrific tattoo on my right side. The words are still engraved,

Ian, forever and always mine.

Tears stream down my cheeks as I trace over the ink tainting my skin and thoughts.

“What am I doing?”

I keep asking myself this and yet, I still don't have an acceptable answer. I mean how do I explain this to Danny? To my parents, even? What do I look like going back to the man who once destroyed me? Why did I just give Ian Hunt- the cynical bastard who murdered my friends and took my innocence- the night of his life? I really am mental.

Shaking my head, I finish bathing myself. Once I'm done, I brush my teeth, straighten my hair and lastly, apply my light makeup. I wear foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss. The only reason I'm covering my face this morning is to hide the small contusion on my chin. It's from last night when he gripped it too tightly. I knew what I was in for because I've been through this before. Ian always likes it rough.

Pulling my hair back, my sleeves chafe my wrists. I wince from the bruises before deciding to give up. My hair can stay down because my wrists hurt too much for me to lift them. It's worse than carpal tunnel.

“Look who's finally awake,”

Ian's cheerful voice forces me to turn to him.

“It's mommy!” Danny squeals excitedly.

I smile at him when he takes my hand. His small hand encircles my aching wrist, making me groan.

Ian gives me a sideways glance, warning me to keep quiet so I swallow the pain. I don't need Danny asking questions. He pulls me until we're in the room.

“Look what we give you! Foods!” He sings happily.

My eyes widen at the scene before me. I gawk at the plate of cantaloupe, oranges, strawberries, and grapes. There's a stack of pancakes in the center with whipped cream topping. Scrambled eggs decorate the outer side of the pancakes and the delicious, intoxicating smell makes my mouth water.

“Aren't we gonna eat it?”

I look to the source of the disappointed voice. Danny's face is contorted in a frown while his hand rubs his head. I think he's picked that up from Ian.