Jace lifted an eyebrow at that now, and asked, "You know where they are?"

Neal faced them completely now, saying, "Henry's trapped in Neverland with Peter Pan who is, hands down, the nastiest person I've ever met."

"I saw Emma in that ball, not Henry." Mulan began.

"Listen, I was in Neverland. Pan was looking for a boy, a specific boy. I know he had some picture of him on a scroll. He called him 'the truest believer'." Neal further explained.

"And you believe that to be Henry?" Jace questioned, moving his hands over his hips.

"It has to be. That's the only reason Emma would be in Neverland." Neal nodded, "Help me look. Lots of things make portals. Beans, magic mirrors, ruby slippers, some kind of ashes... Jace, you can accompany me there and find your family."

The mentioned blond nodded in agreement and commented, "Let's get searching for a way."

Neal then accidentally knocked something off the cabinet shelf as a man suddenly questioned, "What the hell was that?"

Robin quickly said, "Stand down, Little John. We're fine."

A little boy about four years of age then peeked out from behind Little John and then ran under his legs towards Robin.

"Who's this?" Neal began with a small smile.

Robin smiled, "Merry Men come in all sizes. This is my son, Roland."

Neal smiled even more as he got an idea and replied, "I know how to get to Neverland. I know how to get to Henry."

***

"So, this whole trek has been for nothing?" Emma asked as she looked at the map that had changed locations with a frown.

Regina scowled, "I told you walking was idiotic. If I could just use some magic, we can materialize in the camp and grab Henry!"

"We don't know where the camp is. Have you even been listening?" Snow pointed out.

Dean sighed, briefly glancing down at his necklace, as Hook spoke up, "Pan would have shields against magic, and I fear that such an attempt would end in your death, and more importantly— mine. Which is why we're walking."

Regina also sighed, " Well then, what's your idea? How are we going to find it?"

"By using someone he trusts." Hook suggested.

Everyone glanced his way in confusion as David began, "Who? Because I guess he certainly doesn't trust you."

"A fairy who lived here when I was about. She might still be on the island m. She'd be an inside source— knows all about the camp and can get us in." Hook further explained, "She may even have some pixie dust left... perhaps we could fly in."

Emma glanced over at that, "You mean fairy dust?"

"No, pixie dust is stronger, kiddo," Dean answered her as his niece made an 'oh okay' look and nodded at that, "Like nuclear fairy dust."

"Wait. A fairy." Emma began, "Tinkerbell?"

Hook glanced over her way and inquired, "You know her?"

Regina slightly hid a look, her eyes widen some briefly, while Emma began, "Every kid in the world knows her."

"It's a bad idea." Regina shook her head, making everyone look over her way, "Mark my words. This Tinkerbell is not going to save us."

Dean knew his fiancé and knew she was hiding something but didn't say anything and would ask her about it later.