2.13

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 35- Tiny

Dean sat on the edge of the coffee table in front of the couch and moved a cold, damp rag over his daughter's forehead

She was still drained from transferring some of her energy to that patient.

When the clock struck twelve, there was a knock on the front door.

Emma glanced over at her uncle before she opened it to reveal Gold who asked, "Ready to go, Ms. Swan?"

"Almost," Emma said, backing away from the door and headed over to her duffel bag.

Just then Henry walked around the corner and now stood in front of the stairs, "Do you think it will be cold where we're going, or warm?"

Dean stood up and moved over to the boy, saying, "I think layers are always a good idea."

Henry smiled and hugged his father figure who hugged him back, moving one hand on the back of his head.

"I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You owe me a favor, you alone," Gold said, noticing that Henry was coming along.

Emma stood up as she replied, "I'm not leaving Henry here with Cora lurking about-"

Gold cut her off, "Your uncle can take care of him. He's done it for ten years, after all."

Emma glanced over at Dean who glanced at her also before looking back at the Dark One, "I'm aware, but I'd feel better if he was with me. So either we both go or we both stay."

Gold sighed, "Well then. We'll have to purchase another plane ticket, won't we?"

"Wait. We're flying?" Emma started while Dean helped Henry slip on his coat.

Gold gave a fake smile, "Don't worry, I'm covering expenses. Even the new ones."

"You're a real gentlemen, aren't you?" David spoke up as he walked down the stairs and over to them.

Dean chuckled and put his hand on top of Henry's head as he was hugging him.

Henry and Dean hasn't been apart for more than three days-- and the kid didn't know how long they'd be gone.

Earlier, while Dean was helping him pack, the two had agreed that Henry would call him twice a day, and Dean would call him once.

That way they both kept their sanity.

He had helped Henry grow up, and the kid adored him like a dad.

They treasured each other, and didn't want anything bad to happen to one another.