2.19

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 41- Lacey

Clary hopped off the back of her uncle's truck and landed back on the pavement next to her aunt and cousin.

It had took about fifteen minutes to arrive at an empty field in the middle of nowhere.

"Why are we in the middle of nowhere? Why aren't you guys telling me what's going on?" Emma questioned curiously and a little bit impatiently, "W-Why the secrecy?"

"Because you two need to see it." David simply grinned at them.

Emma remarked, "Great. That always goes well for me. Listen, whatever it is, it can wait. August was trying to warn me about something- someone dangerous."

"Doesn't matter." David shrugged.

Clary furrowed her eyebrows, now even more confused, and inquired, "Why not?"

"Because of this." Snow answered as she and David pulled both Clary and Emma towards the empty field and entered through the invisible shield, now facing a large patch of magical beans.

"Clary, Emma!" They suddenly heard as they saw Anton aka Tiny running over to them.

Emma who was still in shock said, "Hey."

She then hugged the former giant and stepped back as Anton then hugged the twenty six year old beside them.

"Are you here to help? It's not quite harvest time yet." Anton commented.

"Beans. You're growing magic beans. That's what you were up to when I was in New York?" Emma replied as she looked towards her parents and then glanced over at her cousin and added, "Were you in on this?"

Clary shook her head, "I'm just as clueless on this as you are." She glanced at her aunt and uncle and asked, "Why didn't you tell us? Does my dad know?"

David chuckled and said, "We are telling you. We kept it a secret to protect the crop. Mother Superior cloaked the area. That way, Anton can do what he does best."

"Actually, you haven't seen me play darts. Though, the only person who can defeat me at that game is Dean. That guy's a perfect shot." Anton remarked in amusement.

Clary smirked, "You. Me. Darts later."

The former giant nodded at that and added, "But, uh, yeah, I do this pretty good."

"Um, Anton, don't take this the wrong way, but w-w-why... Why are you so...?" Emma stammered out to form the right words to the question.

"Small? Cora. She brought some magic to make me human-sized." Anton answered as he glanced down at his size and looked back over at Emma and then Clary, "Kinda like it."

Leroy walked over to them and spoke up, "Enough lollygagging! Back to it." He clicked the shears in his hands and stepped back over to the crop.

"Wow. Dwarves really like to work. It's great to see you, Clary, and Emma."

Emma and Clary both chuckled, "You too."