2.8

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 30- Into the Deep

Emma held out a school picture of Henry towards Aurora, saying, "The boy you saw in your dream-- Is that him?"

Aurora took the picture from the blonde's hand, looking at it closely for a second, before she replied, "Yes, it's Henry."

Snow stood up and started to pace while Jace was knelt beside Aurora, a concerned hand on her arm still.

Clary was standing a few feet in front of them, her arms folded across her chest.

Emma glanced up at Mary Margaret, "That's impossible." She glanced back at Aurora, "It was a dream. How could you dream of my son?"

The princess shrugged, also having no clue as to why she was, "I have no idea."

Mary Margaret was thinking over the whole thing as she suddenly realized, saying, "Unless- Unless, maybe it wasn't a dream."

Both Clary and Emma gave the raven haired woman a look, "What?"

Mary Margaret turned and faced the group again and admitted, "That room-- I've been there."

Aurora frowned, "When I told you about it, you didn't say anything."

Mary Margaret looked over at the princess, "You were terrified. I didn't wanna make things worse by telling you I thought it might be real."

"A room in a dream is real?" Mulan spoke up while Jace stood up and now was standing on her left side as he also asked, "How?"

Mary Margaret glanced over at her nephew before addressing the whole group, "The Sleeping Curse. It has to be. I went through it, Aurora went through it-"

"Henry's been through it because I wouldn't believe him." Emma glumly pointed out.

Mary Margaret reaches out like the mother she is. "Emma."

Aurora looked back over at Mary Margaret and asked, "What else did you lie about?"

Jace turned back to the said princess to calm her down, moving her arms in his hands, "Hey, hey."

Mary Margaret shook her head and defended her reasoning in not telling her the truth, "I was- I wasn't lying. I was protecting you."

Emma stepped closer to Aurora and questioned, "What did he say? Henry. In the dream?"

Aurora replied, "He just- He just said his name. And then I woke up, I'm sorry." Emma frowned a little at that.

Mary Margaret then faced her daughter optimistically and assured, "Emma, it's going to be okay."