Voidlight snickers, ready to get rid of this pest here...But then the tables were turn.Instead of ending Smokescreen from above he put up his servo - which got sliced right into - and used his left pede to kick Voidlight off immediately.When she was in the air, Smokescreen then grab his Soundwave tentical and pull it off, resulting it to break and Soundwave to be very angry and in slight pain.

But once Soundwave was going to end Smokescreen spark for good, he transformed and runs away "SCATTER!"

Bulkhead takes a massive hit onto Starscream, sending him flying again, then transforms and runs off as well.

Now Soundwave was very confuse, what just happen?What were they planning?Why retreat?Just why??

"....So that's it?We won?" Starscream groans, getting up to see they indeed left them like cowards.

Voidlight, who was not questioning it, was licking her weapon - the one she used to stab Smokescreen but got his servo instead - clean from his energon.She didn't mind what her fellow colleagues were looking at her in disgust nor shock.She did this, she wanted to get someone's energon shed onto her, and now?Now she was enjoy every single lick she takes, that Autobots energon was a nice sweet treat for her. Nothing more then that.

Soundwave humms, then a portal is made, him walking towards it ":::Report back to the Nemesis, Starscream, go get the energon.:::"

"W-WHAT?!But you got them with me-!"

":::Indeed.But I was not the one who touched them either.:::"

Starscream growls, throwing up a massive tantrum "YOU BACK STABBING WEASEL!!!"

But did Soundwave hear that?No.He went through the portal once Starscream was barely starting his tantrum of the day.

"Hey Screamer, you know what else is a back stabbing weasel?"

Starscream looks at Voidlight rather interested "....And what is that-?"

"ME!" Voidlight shouts and she then to left him in the dust.

Bulkhead POV

Oh great, Voidlight is back. Now things are going to get way more harder.Smokescreen though almost got offlined by her and Soundwave, but he escaped - with a bloody servo - and now is taking me back to base.Probably to report what we a counter during our little short scout trip.

"Bulkhead!My man in metal!" Miko runs up to me, after getting inside and transforming to my normal self, then hug my digit "How is it go-...Why dose it look like you fought off a Decepticon-?"

"It's because we did Miko." Smokescreen shows his servo - that is bleeding out energon - to her.

Ratchet immediately came over after seeing that Smokescreen injured himself.Smokescreen began to have the most longest lecture of his entire life from Ratchet himself, phew.At least I was not stuck in his pedes-.

"Bulkhead don't think your getting off that easy big guy."Arcce chimes, a long angry but stern glint in her blue optics.

Scrap....

Optimus soon walks in, all our attention now on him, as he notice what Smokescreen was holding.

"Smokescreen?Isn't that Soundwaves-?"

"Tentical thingy?Yeah.I got it for Ratchet."

Now Ratchet was confuse and disgusted "Why?!That is digusting-!!!"

"Ratchet we can use this to our advantage.If you take this and - maybe just maybe - put it into your location device, we may actually use this to pinpoint where Soundwave is, that includes finding the Nemesis..." Smokescreen place it into his servos, smirking in triumph "...and the little girl!"

Silence....just plain on silence.

Wheeljack then chimes in, patting Smokescreen on the back "So he dose have a brain!Let's try it!"

"Beep!Beep!Beep!"

Raf nods, agreeing with Bee "Yeah like Bee said, let's get her outta there!"

Jack looks at Miko and Arcce, then spoke up "Count us in."

"This idea of yours may work."Ultra Mangus chimes, fixing his weapon.

I sigh, popping my digits "Let's go kick some Decipticon afts!"

Now only O.P and Ratchet were left.Optimus made his way over, examining the small sample of Soundwave in Ratchets servos. He sighs before getting himself settled at the computer, ready to work.

"Ratchet..." Optimus glance an optic at him, seeing Ratchet thinking it over in his mind "...Are you in old friend?"

Ratchet stood there, staring at it in complete concern, then sighs hooking the thing up to a weird device he made.After he got that done, a bunk of stuff appeared onto the computer screens....it was all written in clear cybrotronian.

"Time to get to work." And so he did.