The sheriff smiled and said, "My name's Bellamy. I'm the sheriff." He shook the father's hand, "Welcome to Storybrooke. Come on, I'll show you around."

He walked them over down the street.

***

Bellamy walked inside of the diner and noticed Regina at the counter and approached her, "Good morning, Madam Mayor."

Regina glanced up at him and smiled, "That uniform suits you nicely, Sheriff. So well-fitted."

Bellamy smirked and leaned closer to her, "You want me to come over later?"

"Hey," Owen spoke up from her other side at the counter, "You like apple pancakes, too?"

Regina glanced down at him in confusion, "Who are you? Whose child is this?" She looked around and spotted Marco, "Is he yours?"

"Mine?" Marco spoke up, "No. I was never so lucky."

The stranger suddenly stepped over to them and spoke up, "He's mine. You'll have to excuse him, his manners are a little rough around the edges. I'm, uh, Kurt Flynn."

Regina slowly shook his hand as Kurt added, "Sorry to interrupt your breakfast, but we're, uh, looking to rent a hotel room for the night."

The said mayor chuckled, "Why would you need a hotel room?"

"The same reason that most people need one," Kurt answered and chuckled, "We need a place to sleep."

Regina shifted uncomfortably, "Would you excuse me for a moment?" She glanced over at the sheriff next to them, "Bellamy?"

The two of them moved into the hallway as Regina murmured, "Who the hell are those people?"

"Uh, I don't know. They just showed up." Bellamy replied, glancing over at her, "They were camping in the woods near the Toll Bridge. I was just as surprised to see them as you are."

Regina glanced over at the two newcomers and back at him, "I don't like surprises, Sheriff. I find them threatening. And do you know what happens when I feel threatened? Bad things."

Dean watched Regina place a rose on top of the coffin, fresh tears on her cheeks, "Oh, Reg..."

Regina sniffled and moved into his comforting embrace as he kissed the top of her head before resting his chin on top of it.

The two suddenly heard Gold enter inside of the crypt, "Black was always your color."

Regina looked up over at him while still remaining in Dean's arms halfway, "I'm here to bury my mother. So if you've come to gloat..."

Gold held up a rose, "I came to pay my respects." He set his flower on top of the coffin also, "We had our differences, but Cora will always have a place in my heart."

Regina scoffed, "You killed her to save your own life."

Gold nodded, "Sadly, desperate times call for desperate measures."