Dean glanced down at his son/grand nephew and then moved his arm around his shoulders reassuringly and pulled him close to him.

Henry smiled a little and wrapped his small arms around his waist.

***

Everyone gathered inside of the Blanchard apartment after the funeral for the wake.

Henry was sitting on the bed as he stared out the window sadly.

Dean moved a light hand over his sore side before he walked over to the eleven year old, "Want to talk about yet, kiddo?"

The eleven year old tore his gaze away from the window and looked at his father figure, sniffling a little, "You ever lose someone you cared about a lot, Dad?"

"More than I'd care to admit," Dean sighed, his green eyes briefly showing his hurt but he smiled a little.

"Does that hurt ever go away?" Henry asked him, his voice full of hope.

Dean nodded, "Eventually, it doesn't hurt as much."

Henry wrapped his arms around the knight's waist as he laid his head on Dean's lap, crying some.

Dean lightly patted his back reassuringly, "But I know it will get better."

"How do you know?" Henry inquired, not moving from his spot.

Dean smirked some before answering the kid, "Because I have faith."

Emma walked around the kitchen island while holding a plate with a pop tart on it; She moved over to her son and started, "Hey, Kid. You hungry? I managed to wrangle up a pop tart."

"No, thanks." Henry sadly said as he sat up and looked out of the window again.

Dean stood back up and moved over to his brother, daughter, and Snow as Emma followed after him.

Clary spoke up, "Em, at least you're trying. That's what counts."

"Emma, you're doing all you can do." Snow also added.

"That's what makes me feel awful. My uncle here managed to get him to open up to him in a matter of minutes." Emma murmured.

Dean moved an arm around the blonde's shoulders, "It's okay. I was just there for ten years and counting. But you're still one of his mothers, and he loves you-- especially when you try."

Emma sighed but nodded slowly.

Dean stepped aside and slid on his leather jacket before adding, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go find the real culprit behind Archie's death."

David shared a look with his wife and moved in front of his brother, "I think it's pretty clear that Regina did it."

"She didn't," Dean argued, "I was with her during most of the night before I was taken." He glanced down at his side where he felt the bandage covering his wound and looked back up at him, "It wasn't her."

"Dean, she-" Snow started.

The said knight held up his hand to stop them, "No. No arguing. The only way I can clear her name is to get proof, which is also the only way for you and my brother to believe me."