After helping Hyunjin clean up, we both walk towards the bus stop with Dori sleeping on my shoulder. I don't know how he does it.

"Are you sure you'll be fine alone?" Hyunjin asks because his bus will be arriving soon.

"Of course. I have Dori with me," I reply and he chuckles.

"Goodnight, Y/n!" Hyunjin waves at me as he enters the bus. I wave back until I can no longer see him.

I'm really alone now and it's getting kind of creepy because it's so dark and it's my first time being out this late at night. I take out my phone and play AdorableHome while waiting for my assigned bus to alleviate my anxiety. This game is so cute because all I do is take care of cats, feed them, decorate the house, and make a bento box for my partner I named Gong Taekwang.

The bus finally came. I was about to enter when I see who are going off. My eyes widen and I immediately walk to the other way while hugging Dori close to me.

They're the guys who Jungwoo saved me from.

Okay, stay calm and walk naturally. Don't look back and go to a place with lots of people so you won't get killed without witnesses. You can do it, Y/n!

"Hey. That girl looks familiar."

My whole body tenses up as I hear their footsteps nearing me.

"Oh... Sunny! What a wonderful night!"

My heartbeat accelerates and I pick up my pace, almost running.

"You can't run away now, I can't see any knight in shining armour coming!" They both laugh.

Why do they always take me as a joke? I'm really getting annoyed at how they always laugh like they can just knock me out in one blow... Honestly? They can, so I start running until I reach the centre of nightlife here in Seoul. I'm so glad that I live in a city where bars and clubs are normally open 24/7 so a lot of people are still around.

I take out my phone with shaky hands and press the first contact that I see and call it.

Please, pick up.

[ "Y/n?" ]

"Minho! S-Save me. I don't know where to go," I stammer.

[ "What? Where are you? Why are you out this late?" ] I hear shuffling in the background and the door slamming shut.

"Someone's following me."

[ "Shit... Okay, tell me where you are right now." ] I can hear the worry in his voice together with the sound of engine turning on.

"Here at the chain of bars and clubs, a few streets away from the cat cafes."

[ "I'll be there, hmm? Don't drop the call... Stay with the crowd where others can see you." ] he instructs and I nod even though he can't see me.

I share my location with him just to be sure and then head near the crowd where a busking is on-going. Even when the song is calming and joyful, I can't enjoy it because my heartbeat is louder.

"Minho, I'm sorry for the trouble. What should I do?" I mutter as I cautiously look around.

[ "You're not trouble. Just be safe, that's all you have to do." ] he says softly.