Chapter 29- The Family Trip

Author's note: Hey everyone I hope you all enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. It was fun to write a happy chapter after a while. The vacation will be divided into two parts as it was getting really long, but I wanted to add a few happy moments.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

The past three weeks had been beautiful, to say the least

The past three weeks had been beautiful, to say the least. Both of them had tried to spend as much time with each other and Dhruv as possible, but the fear of them getting caught had never let them truly enjoy their time together. Something they were both hoping this week away from the populated city would solve.

Every single day, he would pick her up from work and drop her home with Good Bye kisses. On some days, they would have dinner together in her apartment, but they really hadn't gotten a chance to actually live together because they didn't want to risk exposure in a less than ideal way. Despite everything, Shaurya and Dhvani talked every night for hours about anything and everything. The first good morning, the last goodnight, the continuous 'I love you's.'. It was almost like they were in the beginning stages of dating again. The only difference was that back then, they would pass notes to each other in class, but now they texted and called each other. They reminisced about old memories and shared the ones that they made without each other over the past years. Something that they were both happy about was the fact that Dhruv was not the only topic they discussed. While Dhruv was an essential part of their lives, they didn't want him to be the only reason they rekindle their relationship.

When Shaurya sent flowers to Dhvani's office, she felt the same butterflies she did when he had given her the rose on their first date. Shaurya, too, felt a spike in his dopamine level every time his phone buzzed because he wished it was a message from Dhvani. They hadn't talked about where the relationship was heading, but they could feel that it was in the right direction.

They even made love to each other the day Dhvani came to his house to discuss a new advertising campaign that might prove to be beneficial to his career.

As they cuddled and basked in the warmth of their lovemaking, she looked up to his study his face for a second and then went back to laying her head on his shoulder. "This is going to be so scandalous if someone finds out that Shaurya Gupta slept with his publicist." Dhvani joked as she drew circles on his bare chest. "I am going to get fired if my work finds out I am with you discussing your projects in this manner. They have a strict policy about maintaining strictly professional relationships with your clients."

Shaurya laughed and raised her face by a slight tug under her chin. "You are such a rebel. And you know what your rebelliousness does to me." He had joked and kissed her before making love to her again.

The day of their trip had finally arrived.

Unfortunately, there were no direct flights to Kasol from Mumbai, so they still had almost two hours of road travel left. Shaurya, on the other hand, had taken a completely different route two days earlier to avoid any unnecessary attention.