Chapter 25- The Facebook Live

Author's note: Hey guys!! I know I said I would be taking a small break from writing but I wanted to get this chapter up as a small Thank you for all the love you guys have given the last chapter. Hope you'll do so with this chapter too. Please please do vote and comment as I love to hear your thoughts on how the story is progressing. Any feedback is appreciated.

"Shaurya!" Dhvani gasped as soon as she threw the door open and entered his vanity only to find him shirtless. "Why the hell are you prancing around without any clothes?" She demanded as she quickly shut the door.

"I am wearing clothes." He said and pointed at light blue faded jeans he was wearing.

She rolled her eyes and threw the t-shirt that was lying on the couch at him. "Put on a shirt for God's sake!" She admonished.

He laughed and shook his head, but did as she asked. "It's not the first time you are seeing me shirtless." He teased.

"It won't be the first time anyone is going to be seeing you shirtless, but it doesn't mean you have to walk around shirtless. What if it was someone else?"

He gave her an amused smile through the mirror as he fixed his hair. "Most people would knock before they enter my vanity."

"Oh?" Dhavni breathed out, and her eyes switched focus from Shaurya to the door. "Right... Sorry." She mumbled sheepishly. "Do you want me to come back and knock?"

"Relax, I was just joking," Shaurya said, bending down to retrieve his shoes. "Have a seat." He offered.

"Your jokes still don't make me laugh." She said dryly. "I have heard this is one of the most expensive vans in the market. Is it true?" She asked as she took in the interiors of the van.

Shaurya shrugged his shoulders and had an adorable 'oh shucks' demeanour. "It's an exaggeration. And quite honestly, someone gifted it to me. I wouldn't spend money on something like this because I hardly use it because I am out and about. Well, except now because I am jobless."

He smiled, but Dhvani knew he was hurting. Being away from cricket was really painful for Shaurya because cricket was his love and passion. She could guarantee that none of the other players loved and cared about the game as much as Shaurya did. Not being on the field and not being able to play for the county was killing him on the inside. "Your disciplinary hearing is going to go great, and you will play the South African series," Dhvani said with a determined nod.

Shaurya smiled again, and this time, it was a little more genuine. "Thanks."

"Anyway... Why I was here was because I wanted to show you something before we go live." She said and patted on the spot beside her on the couch.

"Is this how you boss all your clients?" He asked, feigning a huff and an eye roll. "What?" He wondered as peeked at the tablet she was holding out to him.

"This is your new Twitter account. In just one week, you have gotten 27 million followers." She said with a grin.

"Is that a good thing?" He asked in confusion as he scrolled through the names of his followers.

"Obviously! And we have only tweeted about five tweets." She explained. Social media and he really didn't go hand in hand. "So, I have talked to Lucky, and he'll show you the tropes of it, but be mindful when tweeting. One mistake and all our hard work is going to go down the drain. Clear?"

"What are these number signs?"

"They are called hashtags." She shook her head in disbelief. "And the hashtag AskShaurya on Twitter is trending too."