"Whatever" he responded, throwing his hands up.

Hondo led them to the bridge of his ship, casually conversing with the Jedi as if they were old friends. Although, technically, they were. Her lips remained pursed in annoyance as they went down the curved hallway "are we in danger, sir?" Rex asked quietly, walking a foot behind her with several other pirates bordering them.

"No" she shook her head and glanced back to him "because Hondo knows that I will kill him if he tries anything, Jedi code or not" she added with a shrug.

"That's uh, very comforting" Rex replied and looked over to the pirate who walked beside him, and he eyed his blasters that were tucked into his belt. All he wanted was to take his guns back and blast his way out of here. General Ky seemed to be at ease, angry, but at ease. If she wasn't worrying about it, then he decided to simply trust her. As long as she was at his side, there's hardly anything in this galaxy to fear.

The doors to the bridge opened up for them, and Honda strolled inside.

"Pirate!" a woman dressed in Dantooinian military attire appeared on the hologram transmission table with an irritated frown plastered on her lips.

"Ah, hello Governor!" Hondo greeted warmly "May I request that you stop attacking my ship? It costed a lot of credits to fix up-"

"You are in no position to request anything" she snapped, crossing her arms "you have stolen something of great importance to me and to my people!"

Dakota cut her eyes back to Hondo and asked "What did you steal, Hondo?"

"Governor, may I introduce to you, Jedi Ky" The pirate lifted his hand and motioned to Dakota who stood behind him.

"Hello Governor Tale" she approached the transmission table, putting on her professional vocal tone "my name is Dakota Ky. I'm a Jedi of the Galactic Republic. My Clone Captain and I are on board this vessel and I humbly request that you cease your firing on this ship-"

"I cannot" Governor Tale shook her head, her short blonde hair swinging from side to side "This man-" she barked at Hondo who gave an awkward look in return "has stolen the priceless and symbolic Governor's Crest!" Dakota raised her eyebrow, not surprised at all that he would do such a thing "What is a Jedi doing helping a scoundrel such as this pirate anyway?"

Dakota crossed her arms "I am not helping him, ma'am, I'm just trying to be on my way. I unfortunately got caught up in his affairs by accident"

"Tell him to return my crest, and to submit for punishment, or else" she ordered before the transmission ended and her holographic figure disappeared from in front of them.

"Where's the crest, jackass?" Dakota didn't waste any time. Every second that went by, it's another second that Ahsoka Tano is still lost out there in the galaxy.

"You see Ky, it's not what you think" he defended, rounding the table to stand at the opposite side of her "When our spice deal went sour, I wanted something in return-"

"For one, trading spice is wrong" she listed on her fingers as she followed after him "but it's you that we're talking about so I'm not surprised, and secondly, stealing an ancient crest that has been passed down from one Dantooinian Governor to the next is not something that you should have even considered stealing. You-" she jammed her finger into his shoulder "-are going to return it"