The Day Everything Changed

Börja om från början

"Drawing the Beast to them. Corralling it. You'll need to be back at full capacity." Deucalion states as he directs his words towards Theo. I see Theo look to the side at an electrical box and smile. He pushes me back behind him as I know what he's about to do.

"Let's find out." He mumbles as he opens the door to the box. He grabs the wires and shoots electricity out of his hands right towards Deucalion, shocking him. I closed my eyes at the sight considering it was way too bright.

As Deucalion fell to the ground I opened my eyes to see the brightness had stopped and Theo was standing there with a huge grin on his face.

"Looks like it worked," Theo says looking down at his hands and I look at him with a look of disbelief.

"What the hell was that for? Even though I hate the guy, I wouldn't go shooting electricity at him." I exclaim moving my hands around.

"You know, Theo, someday your willingness to stab anyone and everyone in the back might turn out to be your downfall." Deucalion states and I nod my head actually agreeing with him for once. Theo just glared at him.

Theo chuckles with a smile on his face. "Don't worry. You can still have Scott's eyes. I'll just be bringing them to you." He states and I glare directly at him. He promised not to hurt anyone in my pack.

"What the fuck? You promised me you wouldn't hurt them, Theo!" I yell as I start to grow pissed off by the second. He doesn't meet my eyes as he continues to look down I can see sadness overcome his face as he hears me upset. I groan and feel my butt pocket buzz indicating I got a message. I grab it out and check it.

Come to the hospital, lydia's hurt. Hurry

I read the text and immediately get a feeling of worry to overcome me. I push it back into my pocket as I see Theo's eyes now on me.

"Theo I swear to god you better not have laid a claw on anyone in that pack," I said before walking off to the end of the tunnel.

"And then there was definitely one." I hear Deucalion say.

"Wait Haley! Baby come back!" I hear Theo yell as I turn the corner. I start running to the car as I get in I turn it on. I put it in drive and start my way to the hospital.

•~•

I immediately run up to Lydia's room as fast as possible once I get to the hospital. Scott has texted me saying what room and floor. I see Melissa and Stiles walking down the hallway once I get to her floor and I run faster to catch up with them.

I see Stiles notice me as he sighs a breath of relief. "Jesus Haley finally I was starting to get worried." He says sarcastically and I smile at him.

"No need to worry about me spaz attack," I say putting an arm around him as a joke. Melissa both smile at us as we each, which I'm guessing it's Lydia's room.

She motions for us to be quiet and I nod my head. She opens the door and sees Lydia, lying in the bed with a bandage covering her neck. I see her look at Stiles first and then me. She gives me a weak smile and I go right over to her.

"Lydia, this is gonna have to be just between us, since I can get fired for it," Melissa says while walking over to the other side of the bed. I smile back at Lydia as she leans up from the bed.

"It's a cortisone shot. It's gonna bring the inflammation down." Scott explains and she nods her head. Melissa takes off the cap to the needle and I see Stiles start to get a little squeamish. Lydia brings out her arm, assuming it has to go in the vein. Melissa gives her a look and shakes her head.

"Not there," Melissa says and goes to take off the bandage to her next. She opens up the bandage and Lydia grunts quietly.

"Oh, yeah, okay, I'm gonna need to leave." Stiles starts to say. I'm guessing he doesn't do good with blood or needles.