"Yeah, I know," he replied wearily. His arm that was around my shoulder, let me go, then slipped itself around my waist, and a second later, before I could process what was even happening, his hand grasped the back of my neck, pulled me closer, and he kissed me. On the lips. Very quickly.

My eyes widened when he pulled away, and a nervous giggle escaped my lips while my cheeks turned hot red. "Bloody hell," I chuckled, copying Newts catchphrase and accent before getting on my tippy toes, cupping his cheeks with my hands and leaning in for another kiss which was significantly longer and sweeter than the first one.

"I didn't think you'd actually kiss me again," Newt breathed, after ending the kiss, us both needing air. "I didn't think that would actually work!"

I laughed and leaned my forehead against his chest and I felt his chin rest on the top of my head. "Well, it did. Romance is weird," I mumbled, and I felt the rumble of laughter in his lungs.

"I agree," his smooth British accent purred. I smiled lifted my head to look at him, and when he looked down I pecked his nose, making him scrunch up his face. "You're cute," he whispered. "It's getting cold out here."

"Just a couple more minutes," I muttered and leaned back against the railing, Newts arms still wrapped around me. Occasionally I'd feel his hand reach up to my face and trace along my scar, making me smile.

We stood out there a bit longer, but retreated back inside when we both began to let out huge yawns. Newts bed was on the couch which he had gotten tackling Minho before he was able to get it.

"Goodnight, Newt," I whispered, skipping over a loudly snoring Minho.

"G'night, Love," Newt muttered back from the darkness, and I hobbled into the girls bedroom.

I was about to get into my sleeping bag, but I stopped halfway in, and pulled my knees to my chest, beaming happily, the reality of what had just gone down, washing over. I never thought I'd kiss another person again after what happened to John, but I was wrong. The feeling I got when I replayed the memory was nothing but sheer happiness. I couldn't believe I was thinking it, but being with Newt made me happier than it ever did with John.

With that, I got up, snuck out of the room and crept over to Newt, who was already sleeping. "Hey," I whispered, flicking his forehead. His eyes shot open, then squinted.

"What're you doing?" he mumbled, and I rolled my eyes.

"I wanna cuddle, now scooch," I hissed and pushed him over. He laughed quietly and moved over, letting me slip under the blanket and bury my face in his chest. His arms wrapped around me, holding me close.

I woke up to the sound voices chattering. I groaned and opened my eyelids, the sunlight stinging my eyes, and I blinked rapidly, slowly getting used to the brightness. The first thing I saw was the ceiling, then I turned my head to the right and saw Minho talking to Michelle while he ate an apple, sitting on the armchair. Then I shifted to the left and stared at Newts peaceful, sleeping face, smiling.

"Newt," I whisper, poking his nose. He twitched and mumbled something, but didn't wake. "Wake up," I groaned, and kissed his cheek, and his eyes fluttered open.

"You're breath stinks," he moaned, giving me a tired smile.

I flickered his forehead and rolled my eyes. "We both have morning breath. Get over it and get up, I smell coffee." I did smell coffee, and I was desperately craving it. I through the blanket off of us, and got up, stretched my limbs out as Newt did the same behind me, still laying on the couch. "Seriously Newt, c'mon." I turned around and offered him a hand, which he took against his will.

"Fine," he mumbled and he stood up, wrapping an arm around my waist, supporting my stupid injured ankle as we staggered off.

Ellen and Frypan were chatting up a storm in the kitchen, both holding hot, steamy mugs, but when me and Newt stepped in, they stopped all conversation, and stared at us, smirks growing dramatically.

"Good morning!" Frypan exclaimed, hiding his sneer behind his mug as he took a long sip. "Did you guys have fun last night?" he sneered, and I looked up at Newt, whose face was slowly turning red, and I assumed mine was as well.

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened last night!" I snapped, pouring myself some coffee, and giving Fry a hard stare.

"Trust me," Ellen snickered, leaning against the counter. "No one was surprised when we found you two on the couch together."

"Bloody hell, we were just sleeping together! That doesn't mean anything happened." Newt sighed and gladly accepted the mug I handed to him. "All you shanks are so immature."

Newt and Frypan left to go get ready for the day after a hearty conversation which was more like an argument. After they had left, Ellen's smirk had melted into a sweet smile. "You two are really great together, you know?"

I took a sip from my coffee and nodded. "Yeah," I mumbled, staring off into space.

"I mean, you can tell that guy's been through a lot. I only noticed his limp now," she spoke.

I pretended to not know what she was talking about, and tried to change the subject quickly. "Probably happened in his Maze," I mused, and Ellen shrugged, then finished off her coffee. "Hey, Ellen?" I called before she left the kitchen.

She turned around and gave me another questioning look. "Yeah?"

"Thanks so much."

She smiled and gave me a pat on the shoulder. "Thank me when you have to go. Not now. It'll make it seem like we're saying goodbye now."

We spent another half hour in the apartment, getting our stuff together, helping clean up the boy's beds, and just chatting in general. Jorge called us all together in the living room to say our final goodbyes.

I wished Michelle, Serena and Ellen luck, and thanked them each individually same with Frypan, Newt and Jorge, while Minho had his own way of saying goodbye. Apparently something had happened between Minho and Michelle, and when they said goodbye, they actually kissed. Everyone in the room watched them, and tried their best to hold back their laughter, but Newt failed and just ended up snorting rudely, making the room erupt into laughter, startling the two of them.

As we were walking down the hallway to the elevator after our goodbyes, the only thing we talked about was either taunting Minho or just laughing. Minho stayed quiet the entire time, for once in his life.

"Okay guys," I sighed when made in out of the apartment building, and were standing on the sidewalk. "We need to do something other than make fun of Minho, like try and find Thomas and Brenda."

"Maya's right," Frypan began, shoving his hands into his sweater pockets. "We were talking last night, and Jorge says that he might know where they've headed, right man?"

Jorge nodded. "Right hermano. They'll be at Marcus'."