chapter-2

Instead we saw a tall guy in pitch black hoodie, mask, ripped jeans,and a leather bag on his left arm.

He took slow steps towards me and stopped right next to the sit behind me.

The professor started the class again without any further delay, guess he didnt care much about the guy's introduction which saved everyone's time.

But, something was in my mind for which I couldn't focus. It wasn't a big deal either but I didn't know why it kept bothering me through the whole period.

Lunch time came by pretty fast me and my best friend Garcia ( short for Garci)
bought our lunch from the cafeteria and took a seat in our regular lunch place.

'Alex!' 'Alex!' Screamed suho through the hallways to our table.

'Alex! Garci! did you see the new boy who transferred in our class. ' Me and Garci nodded.'Yeah what aout him?' I asked.

'Didn't you guys see the way he walks?'
Asked suho.

'Yes that was kinda weird." said Garci .

Oh, so they saw it too. It is weird indeed. 'Alex?' Suho snapped me out of my thoughts.

'yeah?'

'Wutcha thinking?"
He asked.

"Umm nothin-

RINNNNNFGGG

"Okay Guys i'll talk to you after school , bye' suho said leaving us.

Facts:
You and suho had been best friends since preschool . You met Garcia in class 5 and introduced her to suho. They quickly became friends.