Sonic- Hey... I'm in charge, right ?

Espio- Oh , oh , we're so talking ! Are we not talking ?

Vector- Talking the walk , walking the talk.

Charmy- ( Smirks ) Walkie-talkie , huh ?

Sonic- ( Smirks ) Let's go.

Sonic and the trio see the bullies ride off on their bikes.

In Shego's and Drakken's house , Shego was getting real irritated from the loud music at the barn , that she couldn't even concentrate crocheting.

Shego- I hear music over there again , do you here music ? That farmer's out of control. We should call someone. We should call someone.

Drakken rolls his eyes and groans softly.

Meanwhile , Sonic and the trio make it up to Shego's house.

Espio- I smell buttermilk .

Sonic- ( Shushing ) Shut up , shut up.

Espio- What's the smell ?

Sonic- ( Shushing ) Stop it ! Stop it !

Sonic spots a window with Shego in front of it from the inside busy crocheting. So , he zooms to the car and signals the trio to be quiet. Espio camouflages in with the window as he stealthily makes it to where Sonic it. Charmy flies over there. Vector crawls on his fours and looks at Shego , who looks at him for 2 seconds before she proceeds to crochet. As soon as Vector leaves , Shego quickly registers what she saw and gasps as she drops her utensils.

 As soon as Vector leaves , Shego quickly registers what she saw and gasps as she drops her utensils

Shego- Drakken , there is a crocodile outside !

Drakken- ( Huffs , unfazed ) There's no croc farm . There are no crocodiles around here !

Shego- No , I mean right outside. Looming like a ghost ! Like a--Like a reaper !

Drakken- No , crocodiles don't like the indoors at all. They prefer it out in the swamps ! Where they can get a swim-on !

Offended , the raven haired woman , scowls at her associate.