"I guess I am a little bit scared... don't you dare tell Aaron though!"

"On my way babe," I said with a laugh right before I hung up the phone.

Dumbass! Stop calling her babe! She doesn't seem to care, but then again I can't read her mind. I get so confident, but nervous around her. It's weird.

I jumped into my car, excited that I was about to spend the day with Anna.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Her house was an older one, and you could see that from the inside as well. The kitchen wasn't an open concept like mine, but it had an opening in the wall to see in the living room. They had a brown leather couch with a T.V. mounted on the wall, playing Boy Meets World reruns, of course.

When I arrived at her house she took me into the kitchen first and I noticed that half of the cookies were gone, but the strawberries were untouched.

"I wanted to wait for you so we could try the strawberries at the same time." She said to me when she noticed I was eyeing them.

"I see you didn't want to wait for me to taste those cookies."

"Hey! Mystery man bought those treats for me, not for you. You're lucky I even saved the strawberries for you."

I picked up the note from the dining room table and read it over and over again, still wondering how I made up something so stupidly cheesy.

"Right..." I absentmindedly replied to her.

She stood in front of me and as though she could read my mind she said, "In all seriousness Cameron, thank you. Thank you so much. It's all absolutely perfect, the strawberries, the cookies... the letter. Seriously you didn't have to do any of this, yet you did. You really are the sweetest Cam."

I smiled and she leaned in. At first I thought she was going to kiss me, but for the 3rd time in two weeks, she kissed me on the cheek.

"It's nothing, I just wanted to do something nice after all this stress that we've had to deal with."

She smiled at me and said, "C'mon! I just came up with a great game idea we can play!"

She grabbed the basket of strawberries and plopped down on the living room couch while I followed close behind.

"Ok! So the game is to help us learn more about each other. I'll ask you a question about me and if you answer correctly congrats you get a cookie, but if you get it wrong then you suck and you have to taste one of the strawberries and I get to choose which one. There are 6 strawberries and 12 cookies left. So we each get 6 questions and we have to share all the strawberries."

"That sounds like an interesting game. Who's gonna start?"

"Me, duh." She said with a smirk. "Okay... What's my favorite color... apart from black?"

"Easy! Raisin. It's, in your own words, the darkest shade of purple you could find and the closest shade to black."

"Ugh, I forgot that I told you about that!"

She reluctantly gave me a cookie and we moved on. That one question made me confident enough to think I'd win this, but after I asked her the same question and she got it right, —mine's just plain old red— she and I both realized that this was harder than we thought.

By the end of the game I found out that she hates dresses, loves Melanie Martinez's music, has read all the Harry Potter books like 50 times each, has an A in all her classes right now, even with everything going on, and absolutely despises pickles. We laughed a lot trying the different strawberries, cringing at the weird tasting ones and hating that the good tasting ones didn't last that long. We decided to have the one that looked the best be the last one, and by that time we had each asked 6 questions so we just shared it, no questions asked.

I thought it would be weird sharing strawberries with her, but it was entertaining when we both tried to avoid where the other bit, but eventually gave up because we realized it was no use.

When I got home after hanging out with Anna all day I decided that I was going to wait to ask her out or do anything. If she does agree to go out with me I don't want us to have the stress of millionaires dealing drugs over us.

As soon as we get them locked up is when I'll make my move, but for now I'll stick to just being her friend and being there for her in every way I can. 

A/N
Hey guys!

Did you guys enjoy this chapter of Canna bonding after all the stressful secrets I've been throwing at you?

Speaking of, what ship name should they have Canna? AnCam? Anron? Cannabel? Do you guys have any others?

I hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter :)) I enjoyed making it!

TYSM for 94 reads:)

Bye loves~
Syd.